Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Ooc: I got alot of homework form school and need to folkess on it for the time being and if someone want they could control Blaze and Carman becaus e I would still like to be part of the Rpg.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hmm," Mindy looked at him closely, "You don't seem like an evil person, and I'm pretty good at telling." Examined his arms for any cuts, "Well, that little episode doesn't seem to have done any damage. But I don't want you to leave just yet, you rest here a bit." She ordered, "And I would suggest against disobeying me, I don't look it but I can hold my own in a fight." She warned as she sat back down at the desk and began filling out a piece of paper.

*Hallway*

"Yeah, I probably should," Shadow answered, But how do I apologize when I don't even know what I did wrong?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well considering what I told you I'm kind of suprised by you not overreacting," Disturbed said. He obeyed Mindy's words just not to upset her. Crosses his arms in a disliking manner and waits for Mindy's next orders.
The OCA
Dorothy sat down on her seat, then looked over Kurtz. "Uhm... what are you doing after school? Are you going straight back home?"

"Well... maybe she misunderstood you?" Alice said out loud after she had thought about Shadow's situation over more. "I know that girl, she always overreacts."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz motioned over to a seat near hers, and just hovered over it. "Well... I wasn't planning on doing anything today." He looked around the room for a few seconds. before looking back at Dorothy again. "Why? Did something come to your mind?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'm pretty sure... Shadow won't want to see me again after what I did to him... I need to be with someone, but I don't want just anyone to know about this... you are the only one who I trust, you are like a brother to me Kurtz..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz swished his tail once, as he remained quiet for a few seconds. He then smiled, and nodded. "So... you're asking me to just keep you company?" He scratched the back of his neck, as her words flicked through his head again.

Like a brother to her?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Company would help me right now... I just want to forget how stupid I was today..." the drakelin stated, her look seemingly enough depressing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz examined her face, and actually noticed for once how depressed she really looked. He immediately moved from his seat and walked over to Dorothy.

"It was an accident, wasn't it?" He asked quietly, placing his claw on her shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki smile, "We already friends, Yoosei" and giggles a bit as enters the classroom and sit on her place.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds