Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
(Appartment)

Kurai smiled and kept following after Snow. His ears twitched softly and his tails swished around slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Light was really relaxed as her tail swifted gently on the covers. "Thats feels real good, your good at this" Light gently giggled
Dan closed the door after Yoosei got in and smiled at her as he then went to the driver seat, he then looked at Mar. "hope in pal you know the way in" he said with a slight smile. truth was he wasn't much in mood of joking, Yoosei and Mar may have not notice it but he had been catching the glance they have been throwing to each other, his fears were getting stronger, she seemed to be slowly getting more interested in Mar, it was the same history again and again, he gripped the steering wheel a bit as he tried to shook those thoughts off his mind.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed smiled happily, "I only aim to please mistress," he said as he continues to deeply kneed Light's buttcheeks in a hard massage. As he stared down at her butt he couldnt help but playfully spank one of he cheeks lightly with a chuckle.

(Appartment)

"As long as we dont break any of my stuff aswell," Snow added poking her tongue out with a giggle as they reached the first floor she then led him to her appartment down the hallway. "Ah right here," Snow got out her key to unlock the door and openned it, "make yourself at home," she chimed as she put her backpack away in the closet.
The OCA
Light felt the playful spank and smiled. "easy with the butt you can have your taste later" Light grinned a little and then giggled
Disturbed laughed softly moving his paws up to her lower back massaging it firmly, "Sorry mistress I could not resis, my apologies," he said politely as he continues his massage with his firm paws hard and deep into the muscles.
The OCA
Light giggled again and smiled "Your forgiving" Light wagged her tail just to tease Disturbed
OOC: Sorry DMX...I'll edit my last post for Indi & Cindi.

IC:

< Star's Apartment >

Lowering his head against her neck, Richter palyfully nipped at her shoulder and growled, "How 'bout a little, 'Nail the vixen's tail'!"

Holding her firmly around her ribcage, Richter plunges his throbbing tool deep into Star's moist and fragrant pussy. The wolf howls with delight, "Mmmgaaahhh! Yesssss!"

--------

< Outside Hitomi & Casandra's Room >

"Come on Indi...let's bolt! I think I hear someone coming!"

"Oh, no you don't! We're both gonna stay right here...and apologize to whomever comes out of that room." Grabbing Cinder's arm, Indigo quickly twists it behind her back, holding her fast.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Star throws her head back, screaming in ecstacy. "Oh my god!!! Yeeesss!" she cried as he plunged deep inside of her dripping pussy. though there was some pain from his rough entry, it was completely overwhelmed but the pleasure she felt at feeling his thick rod rubbing against her inner walls.
Casandra's ears twitched at the noise from upstairs "Good thing nobody is trying to sleep... but damn.... That sounds like fun..." She then threw open the door, and looked out at the two girls in the hallway. "Oh.. um.. Hi."

Hitomi peered out of the apartment through the space between her sister and the door frame. "Hello..."