Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Shadow finally managed to undo the final button on the shirt and opened it revealing Alice's perfect breasts, "Mmm, so lovely," He said nuzzling them a bit, "Big and rubbery, just the way I love them."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Light blushed and then got herself to answer. "Am a virgin". Light swifted her tail happly.
Disturbed nodded to Light and backed up to the bed letting her kind of sit on his lap he casts a smile at her, "Ah okay." The bulky wolf starts caressing her back gently, "So any orders from my mistress? Anything you wish for me to do?" he asked with a playful smile.
The OCA
(Streets)

Kurai chuckles and swishes his tails around while hearing Snow saying he would look cool in a martial arts robe. his ears then perk up and twitch when hearing her question. "sure I would allow female customers.. I am used to train females already anyway.. since I have been training a girl since a young age" he said softly while smiling at her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Streets)

"That sounds cool, " Snow said smiling sweetly, "perhaps you can show me some martial arts sounds cool." she then started looking around, "Hey we're near my appartment building."
The OCA
Dan murrs and smiles at Yoosei. "it makes you look cuter hon" he said in a flirting tone while grinning and winking at her, he saw a waiter and called him, he asked the waiter to get him a tube of napolitan icecream to take home, the waiter nodded and went to get the order while Dan just smiled.

"Now we will have enough ice-cream for a while hon" he said with a grin
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Streets)

Kurai twitches his ears and swished his tails around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Snow blushed softly at the comment but just smiled before she looked down at her watch and still noticed it was early in the afternoon, "Well its still relitively early," she said looking back up at him, "we can go to your place and you can show me some there."
The OCA
Light took a thought and grinned on her decision. "How about giving my back a good messarge from top to bottom and work your way from there". Light smiled and swifted her tail slowly.
"As you wish mistress," Disturbed said as he very gently laid Light on her stomach and crawled onto her side cracking his knuckles he starts with massaging the fox's shoulders firmly but not too hard.
The OCA