Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well it'd be alot easier to clean your blouse if it wasn't on you." Shadow said smiling.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"you sure my love?" Dan smiled as he took some icecream on the spoon and then ate it and smiled.

"Man I sure really missed this" he said while eating more icecream, his tail swishing happily
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles and nods. "yes I am sure of that honey." she smiles cutely while wrapping her tails around his as she watches him as he eats his ice-cream.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Wales)

"Glad it is!" Kurtz chuckled, as he looked onto her gently, rubbing her shoulder just gently. "Maybe one of these days, I should just say a few words in Welsh, and let you know a few. I'll let you know one right now... which I absolutely love..." He smirked, before whispering. "Cwtch. For hug." He then looked in towards the shop, smiling. "Anyhow, wanna get going in?" He asked.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alice giggled and leaned forward to make her chest prominantly stuck up, "Why don't you help me with it then?" she murred.

(Beach)

Mar smiled, "Ain't ya a lovely bunch" he joked with a grin, "It's ice-cream, I guess I can wait."

(Wales)

"I would have prefered to learn how to say something else, but it has its own way to say it" Dot said, before leaning up to kiss his lips and press her muzzle to his for about an entire minute, and then she stopped. Smiling to Kurtz, Dot asked: "Or isn't it clear enough?" she winked while walking towards the restaurant.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: CW takes forever to post ><

IC:

(English Class)

Saphire nodded, "Yeah I can't wait for it, I bet Mitsuki will look beautifal on stage."

(Streets)

"Ohh so you want to be a professional athlete?" Snow asked twitched her ears and just now noticing his muscled arms she nodded, "Yeah come to think of it you look like you'd make a great soccar player!"

(Infront of Club)

"Well if Mistress White says its okay," Disturbed smiled as he starts walking in then whispers quietly to Mindy, "Good to see ya again hot stuff," then gave her a little wink.
The OCA
Dan just chuckled at Mar's comment as his tail rubbed Yoosei's gently as he continue eating his ice-cream. "mmmm.... really good" he said between spoons of ice-cream he ate.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Star murred happily as he began stimulating her pussy beneath her pants,, moving her tongue around his as it entered her mouth, her chest rubbing against his as she closed her eyes, letting him set the pace for this time, her nipples growing hard as she held herself against him. "He is good at this.... I don't know why he thought this would ruin our friendship.... Unless he meant that we would get more involved than he originally intended... Oh honestly! you think too much!"
"Mhhh... has it's own way..." Kurtz smiled, blushing gently as he watched the dragoness walk forward for a few moments, before quickly catching up, his tail swishing quite happily behind him as evidence of his joy. "...Well, don't worry, we have a long time. I could letcha know on a lot of nice words.." He smirked, before slowly grasping her claw in his gently, holding it. "But, hey, let's eat, aye?" He chuckled.

(College)

"Yeah... she will..." Nath smirked, giving Saphire's shoulder a gentle rub with his paw as he sighed. "Just can't wait..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< streets >

Kurai upon hearing Snow, his ears perked up and he chuckled lightly. "me? being a soccar player? nah... not for me.. I would rather do another thing" he smiles softly.

< cafe >

Yoosei couldn't help but murr happily when feeling Dan's tail rubbing her own.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions