Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Shadow let go of her and moved back a bit smiling slightly, "Wow you scream like a girl." he said, "Here, I'll go get you a paper towel."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh har har! So funny!" Alice snarled, grabbing the paper and rubbing it along her top, bruising off the hot cheese so it didn't fall inside and it didn't stain it more than it had, "We even lost the part where the REAL one shot down all the cops."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We can rewind it." Shadow said clicking the remote, "Didn't expect you to get this upset about a harmless little joke." He said as he stopped it at the last part that played before he scared her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It's Welsh, Dorothy." Kurtz laughed, smiling happily as he twitched his ears, looking onto her with a gentle stare. "Native language, it's part of the national cirriculum over here, people have to learn it till their out of High School. Some people usually have to use English since they don't know some words, or they are words that don't change when spoken in Welsh." He chuckled, closing one eye as he nuzzled her cheek gently. "You won't understand most words, it's quite complicated for people outside Wales to understand..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan looked at Mar with a glare. "you well know that I'm not talking about you hurting her physically in the spar, well that's true as well but I know your ideas of have fun with her for one night and it doesn't include any sparring matches pal" he said as really was trying to hold himself and not start anything worse for Yoosei's sake
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice huffed, but the stuck her tongue out, "You fell for it" she said. "In fact, I still have some cheese on. Would you be so kind to 'help' me?" she winked, taking the moment he had paused the movie.

(Cafe)

"You wound me" Mar chuckled, "Are you two done with your food? I wanna go for a walk or something" he said.

(Wales)

"Oh gee" Dot giggled, "I should've known" she said, "I'm not accustomed to travelling very far from home. It's an interesting language if I say so myself!" she wagged her tail excitedly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan just blinked. "Mar, the icecream hasn't come yet" the wolf said and then smiled as the waiter came with the icecream.

"Correct that, it just arrived mate" he said with a grin as he then smiled at Yoosei.

"Ladies first" he told her with a wink.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes lightly and smiles cutely. "thank you honey..." she said as she then took the spoon in her paw and got a bit of ice-cream on it as she then brings it to her mouth and eats the ice-cream before handing the spoon to Dan. "I just wanted to taste the ice-cream again" she said while murring
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Star giggled. "Is he trying to.... Doesn't he realize that he doesn't really need to talk me into it..? Oh well.. Let him do it his way this time... If there is a next time... Then I'll do something a bit different..." she thought, staring lovingly into his eyes as he kissed her again. Her body sunk into the soft cushions of the couch, but not enough to hide anything. She pushed up into the kiss, letting him feel the full sensation of her soft lips against his as her pulse quickened, her pussy growing slightly moist beneath her clothing, sending a fresh wave of her scent to fill the area.

She moved her hands around him again, moving them slowly down his back.
As the effects of the Digimon's pink potion supercharged Richter's normally strong libido, he lost himself to his wanton, carnal desires. Pressing his body hotly against Star's, he suddenly thrust his tongue into her mouth, probing and tasting every contour of her maw. Breathing heavily through his nose, he inhaled the Renamon's wafting feminine aroma; this sent him into a sexual overdrive. His growing erection suddenly lengthened and grew to its full, erect state, which he ground rhythmically against her dampened crotch. Becoming flush and heated with his overwhelming desires, Richter whipped off his shirt and embraced Star tightly, pushing his muscular chest against her furry breasts.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz