Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Star murred as he began kissing beneath her neck, her hands slowly moved over his ears, then down his body, resting in the middle of his back. "I won't regret this... but... what if he does?" she thought, tilting her head back as her tail swished back and forth.
Dan glared at Mar as he saw him pocking out his tongue in a mocking way at him.

"I'm not her nanny Mar, she can take her own decisions anytime she wants but I didn't felt correct you asked her to spar in a kinda private place when I know too well how your spar matches with girls end" he said with a slight chuckle.

"But if she wants to spar with you I won't stop her I trust enough in her" he added as he nuzzled Yoosei back and gently put an arm around her. He couldn't help it, he was really afraid this time, he already lost Mindy because a stupid mistake he did and he didn't wanted to lose Yoosei as well even if this time wouldn't be his fault at least not directly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei smiles cutely and snuggles on Dan when he puts an arm around her. she then looks at him and blinks. "why all that my love? afraid that he may hurt me? is that so?" she asks softly, getting a bit confused again with Dan and Mar's talk.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well I wouldn't mind the tour and such am in and I will let Distrubed come too but if only Carman wants too as well after all we should both talk about our discisions before doing them". Light swifted her tail and looked towards Carman.
Dan looks at Yoosei and shooks his head. "no honey, is not that, well in part is that but.... no, nevermind, let's not talk about it now, I'll tell you later" he says softly and plants a soft kiss on her lips.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurai smiled a bit and looked at Snow. "none of the subjects you mentioned.. my favourite one is Physical Education"

< Cafe >

Yoosei murrs softly as she returns the soft kiss and swishes her tails softly. "...ok but you really have to tell me later.. you both are getting me curious with this talk"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow smiled a bit as he noticed Alice's lack of attention, Let's see, if I do this it'll either get her really angry at me. Or be good for a laugh. Let's try. He thought as he suddenly wrapped his arms around her, "STAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSS!!!" He growled slightly trying not to laugh.

*Club*

"I'll have you know that jaquar comes of his own free will." Mindy said then laughed a bit, "Oh you mean the car." she said turning around and smiling, "Been awhile Disturbed."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
< Star's Apartment >

Stepping away from the kitchen area, the beautiful Renamon firmly within his arms, Richter walks around the half-wall and into the living room. "Now don't you fret...I won't drop you. I'll never let you go.", his deep voice growled, just under his breath.
Nearing the couch, in the center of the living room, the wolf bends to one knee and eases Star down upon the cushions. Peering deep into her eyes, he begins his seduction, "Star...you are so beautiful. There's nothing else on my mind, but you...and what I can do to pleasure you."
Moving in closer, Richter caresses her cheek and plants a kiss upon her moist soft lips.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, as I recall, they either give you a full filling meal or just a plate of whatever stuff you want, from bread and toast all the way to vegatables and even meat. Fish included." He stated, before walking in with her, many different type of people about, speaking either English, or Welsh of such, as they went about their daily business. Oh, how he had missed it! Hearing both languages mixing like that. A smile came across his maw as he continued walking, soon coming across the front of the shop, the shop with bold letters clear in black writing; 'Debenhams'. "By the way, this is also a makeup and clothes shop, the restuarant is on the second floor. So, if you want at least a little makeup, then you can have a look about." He laughed slightly.

(College)

Smiling softly, Nath shifted himself inside the class, whistling quietly as he took the seat next to Saphire, sliding down as he dropped his bag on the floor. "Oh well... only this and the next to go then we're free to go to the concert..." He laughed, twitching his ears.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"EEEEK!" Alice jumped on her place, "Get off me! The cheese's falling onto my blouse!" she said with a loud growl.

(Cafe)

"If she's as good as you bluff 'bout, Dan" Mar explained, "Then you needn't worry and or fault your trust on her. What's more, don't I deserve trust? Or do you think I'll get her killed?" he asked raising an eyebrow, no matter what his excuse would be, the dragon wasn't trying anything to hurt Yoosei in any way. "Just gonna have fun with her for a night, is that really bad?"

OOC: In some way that's double sense, but I just don't know how.

Reno: That people, is what we call the Naiv
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad