Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I can't wait to see Nemesis." Shadow as he set the remote down and picked up a slice of the pizza, "That guy scared me so many times in Resident Evil 3 I lost count."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nah, it's not too pricey!" Kurtz chuckled a little, nodding to her as he continued to walk, soon coming outside the Arcade Shopping Center, St. Davids. He smiled softly, looking onto her. "We'll be alright for money, don't worry."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alice chuckled, "And I thought I was the only one!" she said, "I hate when people surprise me like that, and that thing really got to me when it jumped through windows" she said, then opened the pizza box on the table next to them. "Let's eat by the way, I'm really hungry!"

(Beach)

"That's cool, I also like defending girls sometimes as a spar job" Mar joked, closing one eye to sound amusing to her. "Got an idea! Wanna spar this night? I know a really good spot where nobody will interrupt" he grinned.

(Wales)

"If you say so" Dot giggled, "But still, I'll only eat a quick dinner gee" she said. "Got to take care of my figure."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Worst parts are when he has that rocket launcher, usually just ran like a scared little puppy then." Shadow laughed a bit as he bit off a piece of his pizza.

*BDSM Club*

The doorway to the club opened up, a woman walking out wearing a black corset with buckles attached to it and a black collar on, "Are you all just gonna stand here all day and block the entrance?" She asked.

"Oh sorry about... Mindy?" Katt asked looking at the girl, "What are you doing here?"

Oh great, figures kids from the school would come here. Oh well. Mindy thought looking at Katt and Blaze, the others she could see slightly out of the corner of her eye but wasn't paying enough attention to recgonize them, "I kinda work here. Pays pretty well and it has some fun benefits." She laughed a bit, "So why don't you all come in. I'll give you a grand tour. And make sure your pet behaves." She added with a small smile to Blaze.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice chewed after him, nodding with small "Mhms!" and she slowly started to lose focus onto the movie itself, leaving her open for any surprise.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"sure thing honey" Dan said and then he nodded at the waiter to signal is all in the order, the waiter walked off and Dan turned as he heard what Mar just said and he let out a cough.

"Hello? Cute Foxy's boyfriend here if you forgot pal" he said as he didn't liked that Mar literally forgot he was there and asked Yoosei to spar with him on a technically private place, he knew where that was going, they would star the sparring and it would end on sex, after all it wasn't the first time that happened, he remembered when Mar had a friendly "sparring" match with one of the female soldiers, it was a pretty hot lioness but the sparring only lasted a minute or two before they ended going at it in a heated sex.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei perks her ears and blushes as she looks at Dan. "oh honey.. you know I wouldn't spar with him if you wouldn't let me.." she smiles cutely and closes her muzzle to Dan's as she nuzzles his cheek happily while smiling sweetly at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I knew that Jaguar you have couldnt have come from a school nurse's pention," Disturbed commented before adding, "I don't move without my Mistresses say so."

(College)

While walking with Kurai out the school doors and down the sidewalk, Snow nodded, "Hmm well lets start with school. Anything you're interested in? Biology? History?"

"Of course," Saphire answered with a smile before she walked over to a pair of seats still open one for Nath and her.
The OCA
Richter heard the Renamon's words echo through his mind. We need to take care of this...Do you want to do it alone...Do you want some help... Her gentle touch was like electricity upon his face. Feeling high, but energized and focused, he places his paw upon hers. Standing up slowly, he peers lustfully into her eyes and runs his other paw over her head, down her neck and into the small of her back. "Star...I don't know what you gave me, but I'm glad you did. I have been attracted to you ever since I saw you at the entrance to the college." He pulls her close against him, "I wanted to be kind and considerate toward you, but this potion you've given me...", Richter closes his eyes and breathes deeply, "has released my underlying desires for you. You asked me if I wanted help...yes, but I want to help you, as well." Lifting her up in his arms, Richter pulls her close and
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ohh I get it" Mar folded his ears back with a disappointed look on his face, "Guess you can't take your own decisions without your nanny getting overwhelmed about it. Don't worry I'm sure some other time" he said with a smile to Yoosei and a secret, mocking tongue-meh to Dan.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad