Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"They did not come here to fight with the elves. That much I know, however I do not know what the elves will think when we release them. We know this though, the elves and the Dark nymphs are not friends. Here in the woods they often battle for dominance, The Nymphs trying to spread their curse and the elves attempting to suppress it."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master nodded again and looked at his Shaman. "Very well. Let's go and see these 'warriors' and try to free one of them. How many soldiers would you suggest bringing? Our entire battalion, I would assume. More importantly, we should decide on which one would be best for us to release....Which one do you think will cause the least amount of collateral damage? I doubt the Elves would appreciate our 'warrior' destroying their forest."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Actually, take as few as you can. If you can find the nymphs before they find you then you will have a better chance at defeating them. Their maddening magics will turn our troops on one another if we all enter the forest. Take as few people as possible, I can enchant you to be immune to their trickery, at least to a degree, for one night." The Shaman said. "You must find the Nymphs and either slay them or bend them to your will so that they will release the soldiers. The nymphs can not stray far from them or risk losing their spell, so the best way to find them is to track down the Warriors. Now, as for which one would cause the most destruction...The cursed warrior that entered first was said to be a destructive force of nature in and of himself...however the other warrior carries a coffin full of evil so powerful it can blacken the skies. If he were to open it here in the forest it could mean the end of the elves, humans, and us."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Huh....Well I guess we'll just have to make sure he doesn't open it, won't we?" the Orc smiled. "Besides, if he does, at least we won't have to deal with guilt," he joked. "Very well. I'll bring only two others with me. The rest of you will stay here." After appointing a second in command, and kissing his slaves goodbye, he would collect two other warriors and prepare to leave. "Are you going to enchant me now?" he asked the shaman, as they prepared horses for the three.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Yes, hold Still." The Shaman said as he enchanted The Master. "I do not have enough power to enchant the others...the ritual itself is...draining to say the least." The Shaman panted once he was done, sitting down where he could. "I can only wish you luck from here on..."

Meanwhile, back at the human camp, Tal was getting no rest. Hung outside like an ornament, many came to play with Tal, always dumping cold water over him to clean him up afterward.

(Want to play out a few of the Tal scenarios while Master gets the warrior?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sure.))

The Master nodded and thanked his friends, before kissing his slaves goodbye and leaving with his allies.

Back with Tal, he was finally freed from his bondage after another deliverance of seed, only to be pushed into another, female slave. The men shouted and yelled, and with tears in her eyes, she kissed Tal, and began licking him clean of sperm, instead of having water poured on him.

With some guidance from a map the Shaman had given him, The Master soon found himself in the clearly haunted half of the forest. They walked for hours but didnt seem to be finding anything, even the map ceased to help now. "What do we do sir? This half of the forest should not be this big, I think we are lost." One of the orcs said, looking around nervously at the crooked trees and black foliage.

(Pic of slave?)

Tal only moaned and, if given orders, obeyed them, like a good slave. Still, he was very unused to having females touch him aside from his fellow cat slaves, and so he blushed hard as she kissed him and began to lick him clean.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Orc Master sighed as he was asked and he looked around, then up. "Lost? Perhaps. Another likely scenario is that there's someone messing with us. Or something," he replied, before pulling out a small axe from his side and looking around for any sign of life that may be watching them, sniffing the air even, before he slammed the axe into a nearby tree. "We'll start leaving marks. That way we can tell where we've been."

-----------------

((Give me a minute to find a good pic))

The men laughed at the show and then watched as the girl kissed Tal's lips, having no choice as the men ordered her, and her tongue pushed into his mouth, playing with his own as her hand stroked his sore dick.
The Master would find some small, black squirrels and birds among the trees, watching them all silently, but that was all. "Good idea." the other two said before pulling out their own axes and began to leave marks as well. Now they could easily figure out where they had been...or so they thought, but they hadnt even walked out of eye sight of the first marked tree before they found that the whole forest in front of them was marked in the same way.

-----

Tal moan helplessly as she dominated his mouth. He could do nothing without orders, to confused and scared to act on his own as he was kissed and stroked. Still, he was a cat slave, it took more than day or two worth of fucking to kill his lust, and as he moaned and purred her could not stop himself from humping into the girls hand. Tal never thought that they may be trying to breed him to create more cat Slaves. Maybe they werent...but they were slavers after all. They even had a wizard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master saw this, and then looked at the trees, keeping calm. "Either this forest is itself alive, or the nymphs enjoy messing with us." He suddenly out his sword and used it to chop down of the trees, then seeing how the forest responded to that.

-----------

The girl continued to stroke Tal's cock, before another order was heard. "Fuck each other!" a man ordered, and with tears in her eyes, the bunny girl obeyed, pulling away from Tal and trying to push him into his back, so that she could sit down and take his dick into her tight pussy.