Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Mai noticed the interaction between the two and shook her head. She swore on her life after she knew Elva was okay, she would bring her attention back to Silvia, and then try to make a balance. Though as time passed, she feared that would be impossible.

-------------

Over the week, Hunter would leave Grace only with his most trusted and strongest warriors, who would look at Grace with obvious lust, but knew never to touch her unless there was a situation. He would leave the castle at night, and in the darkness collected various ingredients, called old favors from Axel's magical allies, and doing anything else that was needed.

----------------

Axel would merely spend the week eating, but only from Serenity. If it was anyone else, he would demand to see Serenity. This was his way of making sure they could not hurt her, for if they did, he would stop eating, and would begin trying to harm himself. Serenity must live, he thought as time passed. He prayed Hunter was following the book accordingly, for everyone's sake.
Grace began to feel neglected as time went on. She knew it was silly, but now that she was with child, Hunter seemed more intent on other things and continued to leave her with his body guards. She was happy that now she could wear clothes though, a fine dress every day like she used to have since Hunter was not around to constantly rip it off her body. She sat that fateful morning in the garden, sniffing a flower and savoring the cool breeze.

--------

Elva whimpered as Silvia neared her, the small cat girl completely naked as always, and Silvia the same. "Please S-Silvia...please dont-" "Shut up!" Silvia said, smacking her hard across the face. Elva cowered away. "Show me your ass, NOW!" Silvia commanded. Elva did so, lifting it into the air as she covered her face with her hands and began to cry. Silvia licked her lips and took the large dildo she was holding and pressed it against Elva's small and young tail hole. the dildo had large metal balls in it that would shock Elva every few seconds with bursts of painful electricity. All at once she shoved it in, causing Elva to scream loudly and fall flat. "Silv...Silvia...please...I dont mean...I dont mean to be so close to the mistress...please...dont hurt me any more." She cried as the over sized dildo shocked her frail form. "Shut it! This is the price you pay! When the Mistress comes back from her breakfast what will you tell her?" Elva bit her lip as another painful surge coursed through her and said "Th-That I asked you to do it..." She cried softly then as she was flipped onto her back, and howled in pain as Silvia took her nipples in each hands and twisted them cruelly.

----------

Serenity was given a room with Alex as time went by and the food was delivered by another so that Serenity could feed him always. She slept in a small cage that she was locked in every night before she slept, and unlocked in the morning. The cage was to small for her to stand in, and to small for her to lay down completely flat. It had a rough hay bedding but she never complain, always curling up in the cage for the night and making no sound that was not requested of her. That morning the guards did not come in to unlock the cage and she was left inside, staring at Axle with a worried expression. From now on Axle AND Serenity would receive no food or water until Hunter paid the ransom and Axle was released.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter led the large group of women with him, and himself carrying a large chest. "Quickly now," he ordered the woman as they advanced to where he was suppose to bring them. "I am here! I have the slaves, and the money!" he yelled.

"And here....we...go," Axel whispered to Serenity. "I've been practicing, and I hope I am ready for this...Best to cover your ears, and close your eyes, my dear, Serenity," he warned.

-------------

Mai walked to her room and smiled, rubbing her belly. She stopped though and seemed to hear something. "...Oh no!" she groaned, worrying about her sluts as she ran to their room. After a minute or so of running, she made it there, and opened the door. "What is going on?"
Serenity looked worried and grasped the bars with her small hands and asked "What are you going to do? Whatever it is, stop, please, if your master pays, you can be free again." She was genuinely worried about him, she did not want him to mess up her chances of escaping his imprisonment alive.

------

Mai found Elva crying softly on the floor with nipple clips on her nipples and clit, the over large dildo in her ass, a red ball gag in her mouth, and her hands tied behind her back as Silvia sat on her bed and laughed. Silvia looked at Mia and said "She begged me to do it mistress, she is such a pervert when not around you, she would not stop wining until I did, you can even ask her." Elva looked up at Mai with eyes that told her it was all a lie, but nodded her head through her tears and mumbled something through her soft sobs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"A: Hunter is NOT my Master, he is my friend, and higher up in ranking. B: Even if I were to escape, what of you?" Axel asked, looking at her. "You deserve to life, my dear. You deserve more than the life as a slave."

----------

"Oh Silvia," Mai sighed, walking over to Elva and sitting down. She began untying her hands, taking out her gag, and getting rid of all the little add-ons, her first slut put on her. When she was done, she pet Elva's head, and looked at Silvia. "You and I need to talk, my dear," she said and picked up Elva. "Off the bed," she said and placed Elva on the bed, followed by taking Silvia's hands and dragging her out of the room, and locking the door behind her.
Serenity shook her head in her tiny cage. "I am just a slave. Thats all I will ever really be...please...escape with your friend...please...leave me behind." The mere prospect of freedom made the small fairies heart flutter, but she loved Axle more then her freedom, she did not want him to risk it over her. Still, if he insisted, she would do as he said and wait, her eyes shut tightly and her hands over her ears.

--------

Elva cried softly into Mai's arms as she carried her to the bed and quickly curled up into ball when she was placed down and hid beneath the covers. Silvia fallowed her mistress outside and waited for her to speak as she locked the door. "What is this about? Are you going to lecture me again on how I should not bother the dumb cat girl again? She is my slave, I should be able to do what I want with her!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good girl," Axel smiled as Hunter appeared with the chest and the slaves. He walked to the face of the cave and looked around. "Who am I to give these treasures to?" the wolf man asked.

--------------

"You're acting this way because I have been spending time with her a lot. I want to make it up to you," Mai said, and led her slut into another room. "I feel I owe you an apology," she whispered and began walking to the bed in the room. She unbuttoned her clothes and sat on the bed, showing Silvia her legs. "So, my dear....Are you going to fuck me and accept my apology?" she asked seductively, and finally took off her clothes and laid down on the bed, motioning Silvia closer.
Silvia smiled and nodded eagerly. She was already naked and thus had nothing to slow her down. She got atop her mistress and pressed her breasts against her own. "Mistress, I do so miss your attention. That filthy cat always gets more then me, both in my new life, and in my old one." Her long pink hair fell around her face as she leaned down and passionately kissed Mai, still pressing their breasts together, her nipples already hard.

-------

"To me." Said the Bandit leader as she walked out of the shadow with several of her bandit guard. "Please leave it all in this cave and leave. We will send your warlock back to you, you have my dishonest word." She smiled slyly as she looked upon all the treasure she was soon to inherit. Her short black hair hung freely about her head and her body was well framed in her brown leather armor. She was small for a half elf, but still seemed in complete control of the situation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well here's your chance, my dear. Do what you will to me....Mistress. Just remember, you being on top is just for this occasion, so do what you want with me," Mai moaned, "Fuck me, Mistress. Do what you want, my dear Silvia."

-------------

Hunter nodded and turned around. "Just be careful....They bite," he warned as the crate shot open, revealing hundreds of small almost fairy-like monsters, that began eating and biting the bandits. "Tooth Faries, as they are commonly known, I believed. Never knew they were so threatening."
The bandits fought long and hard, and eventually managed to kill them all...but by that time there was only one left, the leader. She was covered in cuts and bite marks, blood dripping from the knives she hell. "Damn....you..." She panted as she kneeled in the blood of the tooth fairies. She was shaking from exhaustion and hardly able to continue kneeling at that point, her left dagger impaling a small, dying tooth fairy, her right hanging limply at her side. She glared at him with all the hate she could muster and tried to stand, but failed to and collapsed to her hands and knees. "You...will never...see your...warlock...again..." She breathed out, knowing that her base was hidden enough to not be found by any one who did not know where it was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)