Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan got a double take as he heard Mar and glared at him. "Are you damn nuts?!? that's not a thing to say to a lady straight out, and you're dreaming if I will let you do that with her you ass!" Dan yelled almost about to pounce at Mar and beat the lights out of him right there and then, even though he knew Mar loves to joke, that kind of joke was out of the line mostly when he doesn't know how Yoosei would feel about a commentary like that one Mar said.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Relax it was only a joke romeo" Mar chuckled and took a seat in front of Yoosei to let Dan sit next to her. "First we got to eat real food, wouldn't you say?" he winked to both canines.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
he just remained seated besides Yoosei slightly glaring at Mar. "you really need a life Mar" he said as he grabbed the menu and took a look at it
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Where did that come from?" Mar sarcastically added, "I got a life already. You started it over, ain't we all happy?" he stuck out his reptile tongue out knowing this time he was fully right.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan looked up from the menu and at Mar. "Oh really? true we're happy but what kind of life you got pal? mind ilustrate us about it?" he asked Mar with a smirk
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei was blushing darkly still due to Mar's first comment. that surely got her off guard and got her speechless. she just slightly looked at Mar from the corner of her eye before she shifts her attention to Dan, twitching her ears.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, we could go now if you want, there's a Debenhams in St. David's Arcade with a restuarant in there..." Kurtz murmured, laughing gently as he walked out with her back into the centre, looking to his left. "Only take like... ten minutes..."

(College)

"W-Well... I think we have... uhm... English." Nath muttered, looking onto the wolfess' schedule.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< college >

Kurai twitches his ears slowly and nods while swishing his tails around. "yeah..actually yeah I was leaving now...I guess you were too huh"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire gave a little nod "Yeah..you're right." she said pointing to the schedule "..English...how boring." she then poked her tongue out cutely at Nath.

The ears of the cute little wolfess twitched "Would you like someone to walk with you?" she asked with a little cute smile looking up at the black fox.
The OCA
"I continue doing what you were doing until yesterday, I get money to live as I want from my service and I go all around making girls' nights special" the dragon grinned, "Some times I work double-time" he lapped his lips, discretely winking to Yoosei before fixing his eyes on Dan's face, "Do I seem sad to you?" he taunted.

(Wales)

"Good!" said Dot, "Ready to go!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad