Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Blaze followed his mistress up to Carmen, Disturbed, and Light. He just stood there quietly waiting for someone to interact with him.

Carmen shook her head for moment tearing her eyes from Disturbed, "Oh Hi Katt and... Pet," she said playfully grinning.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hey! That's not half bad!" the puppy girl jumped excitedly, "Well then, let's take this other turn" she said, giggling staying close to her boyfriend.

(Beach)

"GAK!" Mar's spine shivered and his neck started hurting, then he lost balance of his huge body as he lost strength, falling down to the floor half-limp. "Hey! What are you doing?!" he struggled as his body recovered from the spot's paralysis. "You're supposed NOT to exploit that weakness!" he grunted.

(Wales)

"Sure!" Dot giggled, grabbing the pair. She was about to ask the attendant to pack the pair but she noticed Kurtz had closed his eyes suddenly, "Something wrong with your eyes?" she asked concerned.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Name: Snow

Type: Wolfess

Height: 5'3"

Description: A very cute white furred wolfess with soft blue tips on the ends of her ears and tip of her fluffy tail. Gentle blue eyes. Soft blue hair with a few gentle bangs that come down her forehead and comes down to her shoulders. Super pillow soft fur.

Clothes: A blue and white tye-dye t-shirt and blue jeans with flower patterns on the cuffs of the ankles.

Powers: Small ice manipulation abilities, can exert pleasure pulses from her paws for massaging,

Breast Covering: Clothes and underwear.

Measurements: Almost a CC cup, she has shape to her butt but still cute.

IC:

As the students poored out of their classed to their lockers a white wolfess in a tye-dye shirt and jeans walked down the hall to her locker "Good not too much homework tonight." she said to herself. She openned her locker put her homework into her bag shut it and headed towards the doors.

(Streets: Near Club)

"You're not the only ones." Disturbed added grinning as he gave a wink to Light "Looks like we both had the idea of comming here. I've never been in a place like this before and decided why not it'd be interesting...and a pleasure to be dominated by two sexy mistresses."
The OCA
Dan gasped for air and after recover he helped Mar up. "Well you were choking me with that arm hug, it was that or die from choke" he said with a smirk.

"But sorry about that bud, now what about if we go inside and met with Yoosei, it isn't good leave a lady waiting" he said with a smirk.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Light saw the wink Distrubed gave her and blushed deeply. She then looked at Blaze after Carman say hi. "What a nice pet you have there katt". Light smiled wanting to join in the fun as much as possable
Kurai sighed a bit and packed his things into his school bag and quickly stood up, carrying his school bag and stepping outside the classroom. he walked through the corridor and heading to outside. his own mind was fille with so many thoughts that he wasn't exactly noticing towards where he was walking until suddenly his chain of thoughts cease when he bumped lightly against a white wolfess.

He took a step backwards and blinked twice before noticing against whom he had bumped with. "I...I...I'm sorry...I wasn't paying attention to where I was going..." he said nervously while apologizing to Snow.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay then, I'm sure they have some good horror movies out." Shadow smiled as he walked with her back to his place.

*Shadow's*

After setting the pizza boxes on the table Shadow picked up the remote, "So you want a horror, romance, or what?" he asked looking over at Alice.

*BDSM club*

"Thanks." Katt said smiling a bit as she tugged slightly on Blaze's collar to make him come closer, "I've grown pretty attached to him myself."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, no, definately not!" Kurtz laughed, reopening his eyes as he smiled. "Just tired... guess you're not as affected by jetlag then me.." He joked, looking towards her as he nodded. "Well, let's get the shoes and then head out, aye?" He smiled happily.

(College)

"Gray wolf boy...?" Nath pondered, before shaking his head, as he sighed. "Well, guess either everyone else has come down with the flu besides Disturbed and such... or it's all purposeful... anyhow, we should be getting to lesson." He smiled, swishing his tail. "We still have to get through two more lessons before the show."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire blinked "We do?" her ears shifted on up and one down feeling kinda dumb she looked at the clock then giggled before blushing "Maybe its just my anxiousness to get to Mitsuki's concert I was ready to leave." she said before walking out of the classroom with Nath to head to their next class.

(BDSM Club)

Disturbed smirked watching Katt jerk Blaze's collar "Must not be a very good pet if you need to leash him." the wolf teased standing proud with his arms crossed the muscles on his forarms becoming more prominant.

(School: Hallway)

The snow white furred wolfess being slightly startled by Kurai she took a few steps back before shaking her head her ears flopped slightly as she did then looked up at him blushing softly "..I..its okay it was only an accident," Snow replied in a soft voice.
The OCA
Star looked up at him, though she was more used to it, the drink still affected her. "Mm... How is it making.. you feel?" she asked quietly, a hint of a purr creeping into her voice as her thoughts took an entirely different turn than they had been when she sat down for dinner.