Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
< Mitsuki's apartment >

Her cellphone ringing as receive a message, but, Mitsuki is sleeping quietly on the desk besides her drawings. She's into it for such a long time, while waiting the day turns night.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Let's see... drinks... food... unless they have ice-cream here we're done with lunch" Alice joked.

(Beach)

"Huh? And how do you know if she even took the pill? Now you're also a telepath? From what I remember the only thing you two talked about was leaving classroom to the principal's" Mar grinned.

(Wales)

"Gee, I only want a single pair out of all those!" Dot giggled, And I hope he eats that for my sake she thought, fighting the need to look at them all again.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan chuckled. "True but that doesn't means I didn't talked to her later, remember when she told you to wait while she goes to prepare a surprise for you by putting that sexy attire? she took her chance to take the pill as well, she was the biology teacher but she also loved to enjoy a good hard on and you sure were really hard and who blames you? she was damn hot!" he said with a smirk
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yet you never fucker her, why make all these assumptions?" Mar raised an eyebrow, not knowing why Dan was so interested in mentioning pregnancy things. "Hey wait a sec... you don't tell me you also impregnanted Yoosei?" he became slightly disbalanced.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Richter snickered to himself and apologized, "I'm sorry, Star. I keep forgetting that you aren't from this world...and that you may not know all of Earth's customs. A toast is a pledge or a cheer, amongst a group of people, in order to wish or relay good intentions upon one another. Usually, it is done when people are drinking. They gently touch their drink glasses together, before they drink, to signify this." Again, raising his glass toward the Renamon, filled with her native pink concoction, the wolf offered, "So...to our first dinner together...?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Uhm... r-right..." Kurtz mumbled, starting to get even more nervous as he went to go look for a pair of shoes, soon coming across a pair of black ones that had slight heels on them, before looking back. "Hmm... h-how about this one?" He asked quietly, looking onto her. "Would it fit?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan fell hard on his back anime style, a big sweatdrop on his head, he quickly got up and whacked Mar on the head. "I didn't impregnated Yoosei you baka!" he exclaimed. "at least not yet" he muttered to himself as he then looked at Mar with a smirk.

"And who said I didn't got in bed with Miss Hilary? you aren't the only one that can get a girl on the bed on sight you know" he grinned as he swished his tail from side to side
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sorry, can't help you there." The man behind the counter said, "Only pizza stuff here."

"Oh well," Shadow said, "Maybe we can pick some up later. Why don't we get this back home and chow down before it gets cold?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Star lifted her glass, gently touching it to his. "And to many more..." she said, smiling at him.
< College : Chemistry Class >

The bell ringing loudly, signalize that the class is over. Faiz stopped his lesson by facing to the students and while bowing his head. "Please revise back all these chemical equation and make sure you remember it all. This would be come out in the exam. Got it?"

The student cheered by saying "YES!" and they stood up and bowing back to the new teacher. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome. And if someone figured out where is our Japanese student, she's currently at home, waiting for her piano tour tonight. For those who already got the ticket, please come and cheer for her." He smile and take a step ahead to outside of classroom, proceed to the staff room.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds