Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"...Alright." Disturbed smirked as he hastefully unbuttoned his jeans and yanked down his pants with his boxers. Slinging his jeans over his shoulder he stood there on the sidewalk completely bare then he saw Katt and Blaze arrive then waved lightly. The black muscular wolf stood there with his bulky black furred arms crossed over his chest with his tail swishing a little.

Off in the distance some vixens, dragonesses, and even a racoon girl across the street were staring in awe at the black wolf. One of them let out a sharp and loud whistle and shouted "Hey hot stuff!"

Behind them as they stood infront of some store there was a female puma who had her pace up against the glass licking at it the glass for some reason.

Then Disturbed noticed a strange of hair in his face then blew a it out of his face and as he did that all the group of ladies across the street fainted with hearts in their eyes.

(College: Chemistry Class)

Saphire did like chemistry but it was the more hands-on stuff she really enjoyed. Mixing stuff together to make something new then she got to thinking about her brother. Disturbed always liked cooking and chemistry is like cooking then she giggled at the thought then shook her head.
The OCA
Alice came back in a yiffy, literally. She was totally dressed up with her shortest mini-skirt and a long sweater to cover-herself up. The girl smiled, "You ready to go?" she asked Shadow as she entered her room again.

(Beach)

Mar couldn't believe his ears. He stared at Dan's eyes for a long minute, before he asked, "You were captured by hippies and sent to a concentration camp? That's not true! Please tell me it's not!! I'll whack you on the head all the times you need to get you back!" he said desperately.

(Wales)

"I'll try!" Dot chimed, giggling as she walked into the shoe shop in her compulsive enthusiasm.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan sweatdropped and blinked. "Err... I think I got lost there dude, what in the hell are you talking about? what hippies? what concentration camp?" he asked now fearing for Mar's mental health
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"How did you turn into a pacifist so soon?!" Mar said, "Did Yoosei do that to you?" he asked, eyeing inside the cafe, then back at Dan.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As they walked into the shoe shop, they were meeted with quite a sight. Rows and rows of shoes, hundreds of them, just in the huge shop as he chuckled happily, the dragon looking onto Dot with a small smile. "As I said. Don't go crazy over it."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan glared. "Yoosei has nothing to do with this! and I think you have to clean your ears to hear well, I'm still part of the army, true not in a platoon but that doesn't means there won't be times I will be needed to go to battle field! Life is too precious to waste it spending years and years outside on the battle field derraming blood in the name of causes that could have been fixed in peaceful way! don't you see it? what meaning has kill others just to prove we are the best? you think they don't have families waiting for them back home? think in Dot, how you think she would feel if one day she receives the news her brother got killed in action?" Dan said as he had his fists gripped tightly, his tail swishing faster as he was very altered.

he didn't liked that Mar blamed Yoosei for his decisions.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Toast..? I don't see any toast.." Star said curiously, clearly oblivious to the custom.
"She perfectly knows the risks I'm taking as a soldier, I couldn't blame her for becoming sad, but it doesn't mean she'll be just alone, she's got that kid with her. And mom and dad" he said half-heartedly, "I'd prefer dying doing something exciting than dying with someone of old age, love will only hurt you in the end! And it will be worse than dying."

(Wales)

"Gee! I'm gonna try them all!" Dot said, full of excitement as she started trying shoes like a flash of lighting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan chuckled. "if you want I can bring the violin music" he said with a smirk.

"Man and you said that I'm the dramatic one? you could win an oscar for that drama speech" he said with a laugh
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thanks, I practised it all the way here" Mar rolled his eyes with a huff, becoming tired of the wolf's rustic comedy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad