Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Agatha savored the kiss and held Alex like a lover. She was really turned on by women apparently, particularly Alex's form. She moaned softly as the kiss ended, when the tentacle found her G spot. "Ahhh...Th-Thank you mistress." Agatha moaned as she felt her ass be slapped. She then began to think. "Everything mistress....you big beautiful breasts, your perfect pussy, soft ass and skin, delicious figure....mistress you are a dream girl, I wouldnt change anything." She moaned, lost in her cute lesbian lust.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You're so sweet," Alex giggled, before kissing Agatha's lips again. "Breath through your nose," she whispered, before opening her mouth. Suddenly her tongue turned into a small tentacle, and rubbed itself against the human's lips, trying to get her to suck it, while the other tentacle pounded upon her G-spot.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Agatha did so as she swooned, her G spot being attacked bringing her much pleasure. She gently and seductively sucked on the tentacle in her mouth as she kissed her mistress's lips, her legs trembling as she neared her first orgasm from all the over stimulation. Everywhere there could be there was a tentacle rubbing or groping her, making her moan and quiver. She moaned softly into Alex's lips as her orgasm nearly reached its peak.

(Are the tentacles slimy)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Just the ones fucking her pussy, and playing with her tits, not the one she's sucking))

Alex smiled and suddenly the tentacle fucking Agatha disappeared. Before she could wonder where it went though, something began to happen to her Mistress. A large cock shot out of the alien's body, right above her pussy, and it was covered in her girl juices. She then began to push the large cock into Agatha, and began to finish what the tentacle started, as the human sucking the tentacle within her throat, her breasts being covered in a warm, tingly, green slime.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Agatha cried out as she felt the huge cock push into her and moaned as she shuddered and quaked. "Mistress...Ahhh...what is this?" She asked as she felt the warm tingly slime on her breasts. "Ahhh! Ohh it feels...feels so good mistress!" Agatha cried out, hugging Alex and pushing her pussy into her, thrust Alex's cock deeper into herself. "Ahhh!" She cried out as she came hard, arching her back and falling limp in Alxe's arms
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As Agatha fell in her arms, the tentacles surrounding them shot down on the girl, as Agatha was filled with her Mistress's cum. Even as the seed pumped into her, Alex fucking her pussy, moaning as she shot streams of cum into the human. "How do you feel with my seed, my little slut?" she teased, holding her in her arms.
Agatha groaned softly but then seemed to awaken almost completely. "Wait...mistress...did you...did you impregnate me?" She asked, fear coursing through her limp body as she lay in Alex's arms. IF she had, then it was to late to beg or stop Alex...if Agatha was impregnated, she would likely die in a few weeks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and kissed Agatha's lips. "Don't worry, my little slut. We Xenos are able to choose to shoot either active sperm, or inactive. I don't like killing my sluts, so I usually have inactive. I work to hard for my girls to just kill them," she said. "You're not going to die...At least not today," she promised, and hugged the human, their breasts pushing against one another.
Agatha moaned softly in response as their bodies were pushed together. "Mistress....thank you..." She moaned softly, hardly conscious. She had already been worn out by their previous sex session, and then she had broken down when she told Alex all about who she was, and now this as well. Agatha could hardly move, though she didnt really need to since Alex was taking care of everything.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and more cum shot down on to Agatha's body, adding to the image that she had just fucked her nice and hard. The tentacle bubble slowly began to dissolve, and Alex picked Agatha up and gently placed her on the bed and stretched around a bit, getting rid of her cock and now looking like a normal, albeit incredibly sexy, naked woman. She looked at the camera, and moved some hair out of her eyes. "Like what you see?" she joked, sitting down sexually on the bed, and probably making whoever was watching aroused and hot.