Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"If I were to eat, I'd eventually start to like you. I liked Serenity. You heard what happened to her," Axel mumbled. "But don't worry. I'll be out soon enough. Then I'll kill everyone here, or they should atleast hope I do. Pray you won't be on my list of who to kill or torture, little neko."

------------

Hunter left Grace with his more trusted troops and walked into Axel's lab. The old warlock once told him about a plan, for everything. The King going crazy, the war with the Angelos, a possible hunter kidnapping, and even his own kidnapping. He looked around finally found Axel's BIG BOOK OF POSSIBILITIES. "I am impressed," Hunter mumbled as he read the book.
The next day came, Grace was still sound asleep in the bed, hugging a pillow tightly, her eyes still wet from her nightmares, which had ensued the moment Hunter left her. Her soft pale skin was bare beneath the covers and despite her crying and sadness, her radiance did not cease to show, her beauty utterly dominating. Surely even Hunter's most trusted guards were tempted for at least a peak...though that may mean pain or death.

---------

The Neko woman paled and sat down at the other corner of the room, tears lining her eyes. This was what she needed, another worry to add to her miserable existence. Later some guards took her away roughly and left Axle by himself. The night came and went, and in the morning there was a timid knock on his jail door before it opened to reveal none other then Serenity. She looked sleepy, an a little more tired then she normally would be, but her wings were still in her back and her throat was still intact. "Hello Axle." She asid with a small smile. "Sorry I wasnt here yesterday...but you shouldnt be so mean to Mika, she isnt allowed to eat or drink for three days and stil has to work.." She was oblivious to what the guards had said about her, and it was clear now that they were lying.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"S-Serenity?" Axel whispered. "You're alive? You're...those bastards..." he growled, tightening his fist. He then looked at Serenity and looked at her over, smiling. "I can assure you Serenity. You will live, when the time comes. I swear it on my life. Now please, tell me what happened yesterday to you. The guards...they said you were dead."
Serenity looked shocked. "Dead? No no, there was a trip made into the forest, they wanted to collect Berry brambles to sell, but there hard to find. They used me as a guide, I did so good, they even let me eat one!" She smiled and brought the food down next to him and rose a spoonful or soup to his lips. "But I did miss you..." She said sadly. The Fairy looked at him caring with eyes, her green soft orbs looking right into his. Here was a girl who had come to like him on her own, and although she was small, her heart was big, and even though she knew that her end would come by murder, still she was not bitter or angry.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She is too good. Too good for these killers, honorless and mean. I must save her, Axel thought as he drank his soup. "Thank you, Serenity...Thank you, very much. I am glad to see words of your death have been exaggerated, my dear," he smiled.

((Can we timeskip to when Hunter is suppose to bring the money and slaves? Also I gotta go. Dentist appointment))
(Um, sure? Just one thing, we have to make time skip posts for Axle, Hunter and Mia. Whatever happened to Elva anyways?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....SHIT! I knew I forgot something. I'll go look the last post they were in before I have to go))
(OK...Well, I will let you post what your guys did first, and then I will post)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Quote:Kitty was still asleep, and as Mai began to talk, she slowly began to wake up. She blushed when she saw what she was doing and flinched, though since Mai did not look like she was going to punish her for the action. She purred softly and snuggled a little closer, placing her head gently between her mistress's breasts, answering question like that.

"How adorable," Mai whispered and kissed her kitty's cheeks. "My little kitty cat loves her mistress, right? I know she does," Mai smiled, and kissed Elva's lips, pushing in her tongue, and her hands moved down to massage her small breasts, and then one moved to rub her tight ass.
Elva moaned and mewed as her body was caressed by her mistress. "Im a good girl." She moaned right before her mouth was locked in a passionate kiss, a kiss she eagerly returned. Her tail curled around her ankle and she closed her eyes. She would be a good girl for the rest of the time she was there(You know, for the time skip) While Silvia would just get more and more jealous. By the end of the weak Elva would find herself three times as frightened of her as she was before and would feel only secure in the close company of her mistress.

(OK, post what Axle and Hunter did for the week and then I will post what my characters did and then we can continue :) )
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)