Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Seeing Nath taking a seat Saphire took the desk right next to him with a gentle smile then saw Faiz and Kurai enter then gave a gentle wave of her paw to them both. Her tail swished slowly waiting for the class to begin.
The OCA
Yoosei blushes when Mar places his claw on her shoulder and she then looks at him and nods slowly. "oh ok, I don't mind at all.." she said sweetly and smiles as she then looks at Dan and plants another soft kiss on his lips. "I will go choose the table then honey.. and you two behave.. no fights nor even if friendly" she saids in a playfull tone and breaks the hug with Dan as she turns and walks towards the cafe, swishing her tails around softly, leaving the two males behind for their private talk.

< College >

Kurai perks ears up and blinks once, surprised that someone, specially a female, wave a paw at him. not to be rude, obviously Kurai waved his paw back at Saphire, wondering if he has met her before or not.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alrighty! Let's go around the place then, there's lots to see!" He chuckled, getting out of the Car Park as he then started to cross over the road with her, as they started to soon approach a huge building, roughly the size of an entire square as he grinned. "There's the first place of shopping." He chimed, as he continued to walk towards it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan smiled seeing Yoosei walking inside the cafe and then he looked at Mar and crossed his arms, a small smile still on his face. "Okay pal, I hope you have a good reason to want a private talk separating me of that beauty" he said with a grin, his tail swishing from side to side slowly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< College : Chemistry lesson >

Then, all the students gives a greeting to their new teacher in the polite way, by bowing their head. Faiz also did the same to the students before signalize them to sit down.

"Today, we will start the other chapter in Chemistry, which we will covered the chemical formulas and how to form a complex chemical equation. Listen very carefully because it will covered in the exam later." Faiz spoke as took a whiteboard marker and began teaching the students.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Besides trying to avoid your cursi way of saying let's get this over with, yes, I have a reason" Mar said, "I'm serious when I say it's pretty weird for a couple to fall in love and propose to each other in less than a day" the dragon continued. "And if I remember well our platon made that vow against not keeping secrets from friends. Or is it that I'm not a friend anymore?" he asked.

(Wales)

"YES!!" Dot cheered, her eyes glittering, before she tried to hide such an outburst of excitement, "Uhmm... I mean... let's hurry in I can't wait to see!" she hastened.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan blinked. "what in the hell are you talking about? what secret? how I was supposed to tell you when I haven't seen you since yesterday?" Dan said as he got serious.

"And about fall in love and get engaged in less than a day, let me tell you that you're dead wrong Mar, as I told you before, Yoosei and I have known each other since we were just a pair of cubs, I always have liked her but at the time she seemed interested in Kurai, I thought she loved him so I stepped aside, that's when we went on separated ways and I met Mindy and we started to date, I won't deny that I did loved Mindy but deep inside it wasn't what I wanted even though it hurt break up with her part of me was somehow happy, then I enrolled on the army to forget anything related to love but as you can see it backfired on me when I met Yoosei again" Dan said while letting out a sigh but still with a small smile.

"I'm a hopeless romantic so sue me, guess I'm a family wolf, I got taught in that way, is on my british blood side" he said with a chuckle but then he got serious again.

"But I'm sure you wanted to tell me something else besides all this am I right?" he asked his friend as he crossed his arms again.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Just remember sweetie, these are European shops now you're in...." Kurtz chuckled, as he tried to match Dot's pace towards the large shopping center, before he chuckled. "Not that it matters. But, heh, there's way more shops then that, down there." He then pointed down, as more and more of the humongous, long street in front became more apparent, as he then suddenly turned left with her, grinning. "Here, front doors to this one." He muttered, walking to the door of the square-sized shopping centre as he made way for her to go in first. "Want to check out a few clothing shops? Or shall we go to Virgin?" He chuckled, meaning the shop that was only to the top right of where they were then.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire got out a pad of paper and her pencil which she used to jot down the chemistry notes her tail gently swishes side to side listening to Faiz's chemistry lesson. Out of all the classes she had to admit Chemistry was her favorite.
The OCA
Blazed grinned, "I don't know... about that," He said sarcastically while rolling his eyes, as he wanted his punishment to be a bit worse than what it was going to be. He quickly swooped down a some and could clearly see Carmen group.

Carmen murred and grinned, and walked over to light and whispered in her ear so she could only hear, "How about we make Disturbed walk into the club with no pants and boxers on?"
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz