Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei giggles and looks at Dan, smiling cutely at him. "well I'm sure they still have that, honey... I still remember how happy you used to get each time you would have a chance to taste that ice-cream" she giggles more and pokes her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Light watched the playful scene of Distrubed and Carman and started to think about the plan Distrubed mantioned. Light like to play around in any means and watching both of them made her horny. Light swifted her tail palyfully and grinned

" it sure does" Light licked her own lips and grined lustlfully
"Cool" Alice said, gripping his chestfur with a paw to make him come closer, "But we can think of that later" she said as she brought both of them to the floor while kissing Shadow's muzzle passionately.

(Beach)

Mar took the opportunity and immediatly got off the car, he started stretching, "Oh man! Last time we rode on this thing it wasn't so small!" he complained, all of his muscles straining and bulging as he forced the numb-feeling off with his rough stretching. "AH!" he gasped, before relaxing his muscles again, "Whew, guess the army does that to you" he thought outloud.

(Wales)

Dot giggled and took her cel-phone out, "Not my digital camera, but oh well!" she said, "This such a beautiful landscape..." she added, starting to snap pictures with the cel-phone. "Gee, I want to snap one with you later too!" she said to Kurtz.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow's eyes opened in surprise as he hit the ground but he soon began embracing the kiss, wrapping his arms around Alice and rubbing her back.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan licked his lips. "hmmm so long since I ate one of those ice cream" he said in playful way and then he chuckled hearing Mar.

"The car didn't got smaller you got bigger with all that mass of muscles pal but yes, that's what the army does to you and to me too *flexes his muscles a bit that even though they weren't as big as Mar's they were pretty well developed as well.

He then got out the car and walked to the other side and opened the door for Yoosei to come out and bowed at her with a smile.

"After you my lady" he said and winked at her playfuly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei was blushing by now as she had admired Mar's muscles and then admired Dan's muscles. oh her weakness has always been that one that it was hard for her not to blush or stare. she then smiles cutely at Dan as he opens the door for her and she then gently gets out of the car and as she does it so, she plants a soft kiss on Dan's lips. "thanks honey"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As he continued to walk, Kurtz chuckled, staring back at her while smiling happily. "Well... sure!" Was his more then honest reply back, his tail swishing as he waited for her to take as many pictures as she liked before moving on.

(College)

Moving back inside towards their classroom, Nath just continued to walk, snuggling in on Saphire side-by-side, loving her warmth beside him as they made their way back. He wasn't talking much, but, then again, maybe it made it more better that he wasn't.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mnnnhh" Alice moaned as she broke the kiss, still keeping her paw on his chest. "I think not going to school's really good" she said, winking.

(Beach)

Mar observed and smirked to himself as he locked his gaze to them, "What do I have to do to get such a delicate kiss from such pair of soft lips?" he folded his arms, his tail hanging and balancing behind his legs.

(Wales)

Dot went ahead without giving him any warning and latched onto Kurtz's right arm with her thinner, more delicate arms around him. While blushing, the dragoness reached her left arm upwards with her cel-phone backwards and snapped a pic of both of them. "Done!" she cheered as a click came from the device.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan looked at Mar and crossed his arms. "As if you're interested on that, you and I know very well what you like to "kiss" on a girl" he said with a smirk as his tail wrapped around Yoosei's waist gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes deeply while hearing Mar and then decides not to ask a thing either about Dan's comment. for a reason Yoosei felt it was a good idea not be curious at the time yet she couldn't help but murr when Dan wraps his tail around her. speechless as she was now..she ended up only doing one thing, getting closer to Dan and hug him gently, pressing her body in a comforting way against his.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions