Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I didn't think I could possibly be more aroused by you," Shadow said nuzzling her back, "But you proved me wrong. We're gonna have to come up with some new ideas, I enjoyed this little cosplay time."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei looked at Dan and giggled liked. "oh but everyone is scare of something..." she chuckles lightly and then looks around to help in finding the cafe as well until she then suddenly points to their right. "there honey..just a little more to the right and the cafe is there"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice giggled, "I'm up for anything with you doggy!" she said, smiling widely. "Soo... how long do you think your friend there will stay jumbo sized?"

(Beach)

"Not scared. Only freaked out" Mar said sarcastically. "Let's get off already, this is too small for me anyway" he said as he almost felt compressed by the car since his pure muscle mass strained his position.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz chuckled happily to Dorothy's eagerness, but complied, as they headed out of the car park and out into the city. Fresh air reached their maws as the bright city met their eyes. A slightly darknening blue sky, and still quite warm out. The buildings all shone in their tallness, many buildings looking stunning in the unique light. "Hm... maybe you should get pictures to remember this place..."

(College)

"Hopefully." Was all Nath chuckled, as he walked in with Saphire, holding her arm close as he walked in slowly, not noticing the hidden wolf hiding behind the corner, hidden from both their sight.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire smiles happily embracing Nath's arm aswell as they walked back to class swishing her tail side to side occasionally tapping Nath's tail almost playfully giggling as she did.
The OCA
Blazed chucked at the thought of how Katt was going to punish him at the club. He curved his wings some and placed his paws on his mistress butt, as he dived down five stories, He extended his wings fully and was jerked back up into the air a few feet. As they flew he noticed Carmen, and Disturbed, and someone he did not know near the club.

Carmen murred at Distrubed's idea while she wrapped on arm around him and with the free paw she places it between his legs and grasp his member, "I like the idea," she said lustlfully.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed groans softly as Carmen actually grabbed his sheath which as she grabbed it his member started to extend and tent his pants "Oh so it pleases you, Mistress." he said grinning before he smiled playfully at Light "How about you, Mistres does the idea please you?"
The OCA
< Star's Apartment >

Sitting down across from Star, Richter scooted his chair forward, up close to the table. "OK, help yourself...," he said, removing the covers off of the food.
"I'm not a chef or anything, but...it should be edible or least I hope so.", he laughed to himself.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt wrapped her arms tightly around Blaze's neck, her teeth chattering, "Think you could warn me before doing something like that again?" She asked.

"One sec," Shadow said as he tried pulling out of her, his knot coming out with only a slight bit of resistance, "There's gotta be a way to fix that, getting stuck like that could cause problems." he said as he let go of Alice and sat up, "Especially if someone where to walk in on us."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan turned to the right as Yoosei told him while chuckling at Mar. "sorry about that sir, next time I'll bring the limo" he said in a teasing/sarcastic tone as he then noticed the cafe and smiled.

"there it is, I hope they still server that delicious napolitan ice cream it was my fave" the wolf said with a smirk while licking his lips as he soon found a spot to park his car.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions