Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan chuckled. "yeah, you don't know much of my past, Yoosei and I know each other since we were a pair of cubs, our families are close friends with one another, me and Yoosei used to play a lot, I also know Kurai since he has been taking care of Yoosei since she was little as well, it was him the one who I learned all my skills with swords from, but as we grew we went on separated paths till we met again yesterday, when we were little we used to go for an icecream to a cafe that was on the beach and that's where we are heading right now" he said as his tail caressed Yoosei's back gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei mid-closes her eyes and couldn't help but murr happily and blush lightly when Dan's tail started to caress her back. She always had loved whenever he would do that as it makes her feel relaxed. "good memories huh honey?" she said softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire sighs softly and smiles "Yeah today has been very long." with Nath she slowly starts to walk back into the school with her head softly leaned against his shoulder "For both us and Mitsuki, hope she's feeling okay."

(Streets: Near Bondage Club)

Disturbed a bit suprised at Light but certainly happy to hear it "Well alright its settled we can go then, you two can even dominate me if you like." the wolf chuckled and closing one eye.
The OCA
The typical flashback that makes me puke in childy soaps Mar sweatdropped, looking away for a moment to stare out, not being able to help his view get interluded with a passing by jackaless, the wind slightly lifting the skirt she was wearing. "WOOHOO! This is what I love 'bout this city!" he said outloud with a grin.

(Wales)

Dot got down, feeling good already since she wasn't one to stay down forever. "Hey, where's that mall? Maybe taking a new skirt or two would be nice!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Walking in with the blue wolfess, Nath just smiled as he snuggled into her. "Yeah... I hope so... for that concert at least... she needs to be good..." He murmured, looking at her face before planting a kiss on her cheek.

(Cardiff Car Park)

"Say only a three-minute walk away!" Kurtz laughed, putting away the Pay & Display ticket in his wallet as he soon started to walk, locking the car with his button instead of his key as he grinned. "Come on, let's go!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd rather be." Shadow smiled sleepily as he rubbed closer to Alice, holding her tightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiled at Yoosei. "yup really good memories cutie" he said flirtingly and then sweatdropped hearing Mar as he noticed what he saw.

"Figures you'll say that pal, I really wonder if you ever gonna settle down and form a family?" he said but then shook his head and chuckled.

"Nah, the day that happens the hell will freeze" he said with a smirk.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire giggles cutely as Nath kissed her and swishes her tail "We just need to be there for her, as long as she knows she has friends around her who care about her I think she'll be fine." Saphire then opens the school's doors for both of them to enter.

(Streets: Near Bondage Club)

Disturbed a little suprised by Light's answer but not appealing her decision he smiled "I guess its settled then." he then winked at Light before adding "Maybe I'll let you guys dominate me considering I have the lack of acting skills to be a master, just not in my nature."
The OCA
Alice giggled, "Dreamy" she sighed, before lapping his cheek after turning her face around, "So, liked my cameo?" she smirked.

(Streets)

"Well I'm not the romantic type, it's boring and repetitive" Mar thought of himself as a father with children running around, he shivered. "Argh, you had to bring up that subject hadn't you?" the dragon growled.

(Wales)

"Gee well let's go!" Dot cheered, following Kurtz to the mall.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan laughed upon hearing Mar's reaction. "So the mighty Mar can be scared after all huh?" he said with a chuckle as they arrived to the area of the beach and drove through the big avenue looking around searching for the cafe.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions