Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I said can't stand because you can't see a needle near you, I still remember when we had to get through the medic tests, you almost sent the doctor to the next continent with a whack of your tail when you saw the needle he was going to use in you to get a blood sample from you" Dan chuckled remembering how the doctor ended needing a doctor, he drove off as he was smiling still.

"And as for where are we going well, maybe you can suggest a place Mar, but not one of those clubs you go, I know that kind of places and is not what I want for a friendly drink" he said with a smirk.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Light enjoyed the sensation Carman's tail and then heared Disturbed comment and looked at Disturbed. "It wasn't bad" Light softly giggled
"Oh I know it wasn't bad its just teasing people in public.." Disturbed then grinned "Unless you like sex in public." the wolf then picked up Carmen by her buttcheeks and hugs her close with her legs around his waste grinning as he starts lapping his tongue down her cleavage.
The OCA
" I like teasing around in pubilc but having sex in pubilc is something am not very good at" Light said as she swifted her tail slowly. She then looked at Disturbed lapping his tongue down Carman cleavage and couldn't help herself feeling horny
Alice moaned so loud she could almost feel her lungs at the top of her throat, her cunt flowing her female juices all over the floor of her bed while she felt her insides coated by Shadow's sperm, "So good! Keep cumming hun! I love it!"

(Street)

"Your loss" Mar chuckled, remembering many good 'friendly' places to go to. But the dragon couldn't help shivering at his childhood memories, "Hey! We agreed we'd keep that detail out of public knowledge!" he said, surprised Dan would blurt it out just like that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan stuck out his tongue and chuckled. "oops?" he grinned as he stopped on a red light.

"Don't worry man this is just between the three of us, right hon?" he asks Yoosei while flashing one of his charming smiles at her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei nods and smiles while blushing lightly as she looks at him. "sure don't worry.." she said softly yet sweetly while guiding one of her tails to near Dan's tail and gently coils around it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar rolled his eyes left, "I feel relaxed now" he said sarcastically. His tail was thumping against the back of his seat, "I'm getting anxious, where are we going? Weren't you going to suggest some place honeycomb?" he said to Yoosei.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei perk a ear and then looked at Mar. "well...like I said.. I don't go out that often... it's not that I know that many places even if I live here..." she said softly before suddenly perking her other ear up and shift and vision toward Dan. "maybe... we could go to that sorta of Caf
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wasn't sure if you'd drank before.. I haven't done it much myself.. Mostly just the first few days of being in this world." Star said, smiling at Richter. "Everyone tastes something different with this stuff... I wonder what he will taste..?" she thought before moving over to the cabinet, and grabbing several small canisters of various seasonings.