Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei blushed deeply when she had felt Mar's muzzle so close to her neck. She giggles at Dan's sentence and then looks at Mar. she just didn't make any question about that matter, because she knew she couldn't stand a blood test either. she then looks at Dan and smiles. "so hon.. where are we going then?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Star smiled, reaching into the back of the refridgetator, and grabbing an unmarked glass bottle. "I think you'll like this stuff... Its unique in that there is only one place they can make it... back home..." she said, bringing the bottle of pinkish liquid over to the table.

"I've been saving it for a special occasion... I think this counts." she said, smiling again as she poured two glasses of it. Its scent was strong, and seemed to be a mix of fruity scents, but all of them strange compared to what you would find in the "real" world.

"Don't worry though.. its not too strong... You probably won't even notice anything more than the flavor when you drink it.." "Unless this stuff afects him differently.... Oh well.. I know it won't hurt him in any case" she thought as she put the top back on the bottle, setting it off to the side just in case they wanted more.
"Oh god you're tight!" Shadow growled as he continued ramming every inch of himself inside of her tail hole, pulling out to the head and pressing back in just as fast, "So warm." He reached around to her chest as he lied ontop of her and fondled with her breasts, slightly rougly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm going to fly us there," He said as he winces and remember that he does not have permission to talk. He fidgeted as he waited to be punished, as the elevator doors opened.

Carmen grinned lustfully and moved her tail behind Light and ran it up her left leg, over her but and her back, "Yes it is and so soft," she murred.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Richter picked up the tableware, off the counter and began setting places for the both of them. Looking back over at Star pour the pink drinks, he commented, "I appreciate you letting me try your native brew. As for being too strong?...I've tried just about every hard liquor there is, so I don't think that will bother me much.", the wolf grinned back in th Renamon's direction.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed couldnt believe Carmen was doing it yet he couldnt help but smile and enjoy the sight..can't wait to get alone with these two. He then with his own tail swatted Carmen on the ass with his own tail "Bad Carmen, don't tease Light in public." he then looked at Light "Unless she likes it that is." he spoke in a playful way.

OOC: Kurtz you forgot Saphy!
The OCA
Alice murred, "Ohhh yesss... mmmrrr! Ohhh I love it! Go faster!" she pleaded.

(Streets)

"Well that joke uses the word 'pass' not stand, but if you say so" Mar rolled his eyes, "So, where are we going anyways?"

(Wales)

Dot leaned to Kurtz's side, not to disturb his driving but let him have her warmth slightly besides him. "I guess... but I shouldn't have insisted so much about it..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh okay. That would be quicker." She smiled, then noticed Blaze's odd movement, "Oh don't worry about talking. Remember I said speak only when spoken too. So if I ask a question you can talk, and only when I ask a question." Katt said with a small smile.

*Apartment*

Shadow let out a low soft howl as he sped up, almost to the point of being a blur as he slammed into Alice with all his strength, "Oh, almost there!" He growled as he felt his cum boiling inside of him, almost instantly his knot began swelling up inside of Alice, nearly doubling the size of his member.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
< College >

Then, the bell rang, indicates that the break time is over. All the students from various location in college walking towards their class and be ready for next session.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Timothy walked into class he sat in the back by himself, he had a binder and a pen. He was carrying a bag. He avoided eye contact with the teacher.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz