Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
OOC: *knocks on imaginary wall* Hello? Is this here RP still alive; it hasn't been updated in like six days. I'm interested in playing if it's still on.
OOC: If you play with us, then you are more than welcome. Just write a profile, then I'll see what I can do to help you with another character of mine.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yeah, it's still on. Just put in your character(s) name(s), fetish, and a brief description of them and jump in.
OOC: Alright *holds nose and jumps in*

IC:

Digimon: Biyomon
Fetish: Still new to inflation; has come with her friend Palmon to learn.

Digimon: Palmon
Fetish: being inflated with all kinds of liquids through any opening. Note: very slutty, she lives for sex.

"Are you sure about this place, Rose?" murmured a nervous Biyomon as her friend, a Palmon named Rose, eagerly dragged her towards the entrance. The club was called The Inflation Sensation and Rose had been yapping about it for weeks.

"Oh, don't be such a stick in the mud, Aviana," she said, giggling as she pulled the bird in the door. "I'm tellin' yah, this inflation stuff is the best. I promise you, you'll love it once you've tried it."

"O-okay," whispered Aviana, still uneasy. She was fully aware of her friend's inflation fetish, but she really didn't understand how you could feel good being fat and bloated with air.
OOC: Welcome then, heh heh.

IC:

Reno looked on Julie amazed, "So, how did you like the air inflation?" he asked, removing the hose from the lizard's maw.

Aqua looked on Darky a bit scared, she meeped as she went to him and hugged the panther to calm him down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon groaned again as she heard Darky's question.

"N-no, sugah. He didn't rape me or do anything; he just overfilled me with beer," she said, holding her head.

Darky's eyes widened upon hearing that, then he flushed red with humiliation. "Be right back," he muttered, quickly exiting to go find that Veemon.

Ranamon blinked upon seeing his reaction and his exit. She turned to Aqua, saying: "What did Ah miss, sugah?"
Aviana's beak dropped open upon entering the club; she hadn't expected this. Rose eagerly pulled her over to the bar, taking a seat, Aviana nervously grabbing one right behind her. Almost immediatly, Rose noticed a Veemon right next to her, and a particularly cute one at that.

"Hello big boy," she purred, leaning in close to his ear and breathing huskily. "You here all alone, handsome?" she said, her eyes roaming over his muscular body.

"Oh boy, here we go," said Aviana, rolling her eyes. Her friend Rose was a slut, pure and simple; she absolutely lived for sex with cute guys. She had absolutely no morals and no qualms about it. Whatever position, whatever hole, if it was pleasurable, she was there.
Veemon at that moment was with his elbows on the bar's table, he suddenly turned his head, noticing a Palmon talking to him, "Oh, hey there cute flower, what's up?" he asked with a grin.

Aqua blinked at the same reaction, not quite getting what had happened, "Uhh... well" she turned, hearing Ranamon's question, "We kinda got ourselves to do some RPing!" she said happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky quickly made his way to the bar, looking for the Veemon he had seen Ranamon with. Spotting him sitting at the bar, next to a Palmon, he quickly made his way over to him.

"Hey, can we talk in private?" he asked, tapping the Veemon on the shoulder and jerking his head to the men's room.

Ranamon smiled at Aqua's statement.

"What kind of roleplaying, sugah?" she chirped, reaching out and picking up Aqua. She set the fat rookie on her back on her lap, then began to gently stroke her cum-swollen tummy.
Rose giggled at the Veemon's response, batting her eyes.

"Well, if you're up for some fun, I might be up," she chirped, patting her belly. She was about to invite him to a private room when she saw a Dark Panthermon come up and tap the Veemon on the shoulder, wanting to talk to him in private. She pouted, a little upset that her new boytoy was getting yanked away.

Meanwhile, Aviana licked her beak, nervous as hell in this new environment. Turning to the bartender, she asked for a drink. When the drink, a clear bubbling liquid, was placed in front of her, she quickly grabbed it up and took a swig.