Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
After a loud, satisfactory yelp, Alice smirked with her eyes closed, "We're not playing Metroid, but I can be your Samus Aran" she grinned, "I'm in for some cosplay, what do you say? I'll even let you choose..." she said, still savouring the feeling of her sore ass-cheeks.

(College)

"Hey that ain't a problem" Mar said, "Besides, too much worrying can make you lose your cool Dan" the dragon smirked, patting him strongly in the back as he leaned to walk past them on Dan's side, taking advantage of both their advanced senses, Mar whispered a quick message that only he'd be ablet o listen to: "Don't worry I'm not so low to back-stab my best buddy I got it planned" he chuckled as he walked his steps towards the exit. "You comin' or not?" he asked both now.

(Wales)

"Oh stupid me" Dot said, whacking her own head softly while poking her tongue out a bit. "What about then? Can I also meet your dad?" she asked with a smile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath only smiled and basked slightly in the light, as he slowly snuggled her back, swishing his tail. "Heh... but what about yours?" He chuckled, noticing the very light blue glow her fur and hair was making with the added light upon her, making her look even more angelic then before.

(Wales)

As soon as Dot mentioned his father, Kurtz suddenly grew silent; he didn't answer her at all for a while, driving onwards still for a moment before he spoke with more of a weak voice then before. "Never."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan just rolled his eyes "right, planned, that's what I'm fearing" he thought as he then looked at Yoosei and smiled. "so honey, shall we go?" he asks her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei looks at Dan and smiles as she then gives a quick kiss on his lips. "sure honey let's go..." she giggles and holds his paw gently as she starts walking with him. "just remember honey..I was just asking if we were going to take that drink.." she smiles at him and wraps her tails gently and lovingly around his tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I'm in love.

IC:

"Maybe next time, I'm enjoying this too much to stop now." Shadow smiled as he smacked her now red ass againgrowing more aroused by her small yelps.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice giggled, Next time... tee-hee! she smiled widely, her eyes still closed, but her yelps gaining volume, "Mmnnhh! Harder! I've been such a naughty bad cop!"

(College)

Mar smiled in satisfaction as they caught up with him, "Well then, your deal today" he said to Dan, "Choose somewhere, loverboy" he mocked with a grin.

(Wales)

"Huh?" Dot raised an eyebrow not hearing the weak muttering, "Did you say something?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz sighed, before he started to slow the car down, biting his lower lip as he looked towards Dot for a moment. "My father... you'll never meet him..." His ears lowered, before he picked up the pace on his driving again, sighing hardly. "...He's... not alive."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Doesn't matter, Star...I like pretty much like anything...I'll have what your having.", Richter replied has he readied the meal. Setting out the beef stew, mashed potatoes, carrots and biscuits on the dinner table, the wolf walked over to the counter, to grab the tableware.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Maybe later," Shadow smiled as he rubbed Alice's now red ass, "But right now I think I want to move on." He said as he stood up, holding her so she wouldn't lose her balance, "Now lie down on your stomach, I wanna get inside that cute red ass of your's."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan just rolled his eyes and then chuckled. "You never gonna let me out of this huh? you have enough to mock me for life" he said as he punched Mar's arm in a friendly gesture as he then smiles at Yoosei.

"Believe it or not honey but Mar here knows how to take advantage of a situation to his gain" he said with a grin as his tail rubbed hers gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions