Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Hey hey hey, what's the hurry?" Mar insisted, "I think yours was a poor introduction, Dan" he grinned while wagging his tail. "I think you owe me something for that, say, a drink?" he smirked.
"It's still early, give the lovely Yoosei a worthy date later, for now, let's enjoy the day, I haven't been able to talk to you since you disappeared. And now that I know why, I think I wanna stay with you both!" he grinned widely.

(Wales)

"We have time press?" Dot asked, actually wondering why he was in a hurry.

OOC: And I think it'd be wise to wait for the others to post now- haven't been carrying the post count flood but whatever, let's just wait for any of the others.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire smiled happily as Nath held her paw then her tail coiled around his swishing it along with her own as they walked to the school doors where outside theres picnic tables, shady trees here and there, the noon sun shined brightly almost making everything that had a color seem even brighter.
The OCA
I didn't think I could possibly be more turned on by this girl. Shadow thought as he felt his cock slipping out of it's pouch as he grew increasingly aroused, "Well we're just gonna have to make sure you stay good aren't we?" he smiled as he raised his hand and brought it down as hard as he could onto Alice's round ass, "Any objections lady?" he asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan looked at Mar in a I know what you're planning way. "Yeah a drink, and if I recall well I desappeared firstly because you made a fuzz about your sister and Kurtz getting together, you didn't listened reasons like a good overprotective brother you can be" Dan said with a chuckle.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Course, all the shops will close if I just go slow." Kurtz chuckled, continuing to drive as they started to get onto the motorway, their speed kicking up quickly before remaining at that speed as they drove on.

(College)

As he walked along with Saphire, Nath smiled just happily to the coiling of tails, as he slowly rested his head on her shoulder while they walked. "Hm... you know... it'll be nice to cuddle both you and Mitsuki..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei twitches her ears softly and nuzzles Dan's cheek softly and smiles sweetly at him. "so honey.. are we going to have a drink with him or not at all?" she asks softly yet curiously.

Kurai slowly stoods up and walks to out of the cafeteria. he had heard and seen enough for now. he just sighed softly and walked down the corridor until eventually blinked as he spotted Faiz.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan looked at Yoosei and kissed her lips deep yet softly. "if that's okay with I don't mind foxie" he said with a soft smile, though deep down he felt bad their date got delayed more but he managed to hide it pretty well
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire blushes softly as they approached the door "It..will be nice..." she then giggled briefly "..Are you..thinking of what may happen after the concert..." she said her blush crimsoned even more.
The OCA
Nath blushed even more furiously, and nodded slightly, swishing his tail. "A bit... but... eh... I don't want to think about that kinda stuff right now..." He murmured, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire placed a paw on Nath's cheeks softly rubbing it "..we don't have to..I'm sorry come on." she then openned the school's doors walking out with Nath outside. The warm sun shined down upon them like warm electric blanket. Seeing Nath out in the sun that made his white fur seem even whiter and more crisp she giggled "Nath you're fur looks so soft out in the sun." she commented snuggling into him.
The OCA