Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan notices Yoosei snapping out of her trance after see Mar's biceps and then he pushes Mar's arm down. "He is Mar, a friend and partner on the army, Mar, they are Nath, Saph and my [b]fiance
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire gently takes the two tickets from Yoosei with a cute smile "I can't wait for the concert either Mitsuki's music is very beautifal." she commented before placing the tickets within her book back so she doesnt missplace them.
The OCA
"That's a good little officer." Shadow smiled as he placed his hand onto her round ass, "Now then, are you going to be a good cop or a bad cop?" he asked as he raised his hand a bit and brought it down lightly on her rump to find out if she would enjoy this or not.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
< Star's Apartment >

Feeling conforted by her words, her piercing gaze, Richter sighed, "Yes..nothing to worry about...*sniff*...except the dinner!
Jumping to his feet, the wolf hastily apologized, "I'm sorry...I almost forgot about the food."

Racing into kitchen, he quickly shut the oven off and yanked out the biscuits...just in time. Turning off the pot on the stove, Richter called to the Renamon, "Star...dinner's ready! If you could help me set the table and pour some drinks...we'll be eating in five minutes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice lapped her own lips while looking back, "What if I say bad?" she teased.

(College)

The big dragon grinned widely expecting Yoosei's reaction, She's easy to embarass? Must be shy... that makes her cute! I like maths he thought, his sentence got interrupted as he heard the name 'Saph' however. It was only a second after he snapped out of his thoughts he switched views and he noticed the blue furred lupine female. "Saph?" he repeated after Dan, "Hey, you alright?" he asked out of the blue, staring at the wolfess' eyes.
He didn't have time to gasp even, his eyes lost focus and returned his sight to Dan's face, "FIANCE?!" he said so loud it sounded as if he was roaring, his ears were up, like if he couldn't believe what he had just heard. "Man I only left you alone five seconds and you had to get romeo-mode!"

(Wales)

Dot smiled cutely and exited with Kurtz, "So how's Cardiff? Is it pretty like here?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Star giggled, rising off of the couch, and walking into the kitchen. "Mmmm.. that smells good..." she says, taking a deep breath of the enticing scent of their dinner as she moved around, grabbing all of the dishes they would need, and setting them out on the table with no regard for any formal placement. She opened the refridgerator, then looked back over her shoulder. "What would you like to drink?"
Blaze smiled and nodded as he put his pants back on and he folded his wings back so he could get on the shirt on easily. He decided that he need to wear his diamond studded collar, since it is his first outing to the club with is one and only mistress, even though he did hook up with some of the dominatix's at the club even then it was just for the night. He then waited at the door patiently at the door with his leash in paw.

"Yeah and.... I think I got it under control for now Disturbed," Carmen said trying to assure herself and Disturbed that she had her heat under control.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan sweatdrops and glares at Mar, mind say it louder? I think the guys in Australia didn't heard you" he says in a sarcastic tone as he then continues.

"And yes, Yoosei is my fiancee, even though I enjoy of the good things of the life, I decided to give my life a better meaning than only spend my time fooling around in bed with any girl in the path" he says as he gently holds Yoosei's hand, he really didn't liked when Mar showed off his muscles infront of Yoosei, he saw how she stared at them like in a sort of trance, also he knows Mar so well to know that when he sets his eyes on a cute and beautiful girl he will do anything to get her in bed, his tail still was swishing in annoyance as he didn't even bothered in hide it.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath blinked, starting to lower his ears a little as he started to purposely deaf himself out of their conversation. "Saph... what... is going on..." He murmured, noting towards the people up top with a tiny jerk. "Uhm... should we move..?"

(Wales)

"Cardiff's the Capital of Wales, and it's actually much, much bigger then here..." He chuckled, exiting the gate as he approached a red Nissan Maxima, slowly approaching the driver's side on the right as he smiled. "Well, Wales has been known for lots and lots of rain... and this place is run-down in some parts so, no, it's not always great here in Newport..." He then slowly unlocked the car with his keys, before smiling. "Let's get on the road first..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire gently nodded "Yeah I'm full anyways lets..go outside for a bit I think we still have some time to kill before next class." she said feeling a bit..crowded.

Disturbed nodded before tossing his apple core into the waste "Well if you ladies are done eating.." he smiled gently before getting up "..lets get goin."
The OCA