Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
< Star's Apartment >

Richter sat down to the right of Star, on the couch. "Star...I'm glad you're being so open with me...", the wolf clasped her paws within his and looked deep into her eyes, "The truth is...I was just worried that if something did happen, between us, that our relationship wouldn't remain the same. I mean...I don't want to jeapordize our new friendship over something like...sex.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei giggles and keeps pulling Dan until they finally get to where Saphire and Nath are. she slowly stops pulling Dan and just holds his paw dearly as she smiles at both Saphire and Nath. "err... excuse me... are you Nath and Saphire?" she asks softly just making sure they are the ones.

Kurai keeps observing them, he couldn't help but growl as he watches Dan.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mrrr" Alice murred, and turned as she was asked to, "Don't be so harsh please... I'm just a rookie" she said softly.

(Wales)

"Why, thank you" Dot giggled, then took a long sip, needing the refreshment.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tim snapped his hand back to his side. "Sorry Im kinda new to this..." Tim said bashfully.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"I wouldn't stop being your friend if something happened... because if it happens.. it will be because we both want it to... Believe me... I am fully capable of fending off unwanted advances... and... I don't see you ever falling into that category.."
"If you behave yourself and do what I tell you this will be much easier." Shadow smiled as he clipped the cuffs closed around her wrists, "If you obey me we'll both enjoy this." He moved over to the bed and sat down on it smiling slightly, "Now come over here and bend over my lap." He said beckoning with his finger.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze growled softly as he removed his muzzle from Katt's pussy. If I can't talk maybe I can show her I know were a bondage club is he thought as he looked out the front door, then pointed to his collar, and then he acted like he was holding something like a club, hoping that his mistress would understand what he was getting at.

Carmen started sweating some as she did not respond to Yoosei since she started to get really horny and was trying to control herself enough so she would not have pounce on Disturbed, or Yoosei.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hmm?" Katt was almost about to reprimand (OOC: FANCY WORD) Blaze for stopping without her permission but paused as she noticed his odd actions, "What's the matter boy? Is Timmy in the well?" She said laughing a bit, "Look I know you want to go out but this is just a bit strange, maybe if we had..." She finally managed to put two and two together as she noticed he was point to a collar, which was the representation of his being her pet and a club, "OH! You know where a bondage club is. I should've guessed." She smiled slightly and looked over at the clock, "Hmm, judging by the time I bet there probably won't be many people out. And if we took some side streets we probably wouldn't meet anyone." She looked over at Blaze and smiled, "Does someone wanna go for a walk?" She asked smiling.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed waved Yoosei and Dan before looking on Carmen immediatly he recognized her sweating then gulped looking at Light then back to Carmen...don't know if Light would be ready for one of Carmen's sessions. "Hmmm perhaps maybe we should get going to help Light at her place with her stuff. If classes were cancelled like you said then I don't want to get over there and get it done for her." the wolf said before turning to Light with a warm smile "If its alright with you that is."

Saphire blinked hearing someone call their names then looked seeing Yoosei and Dan "Yes this is Nath and I am Saphire." she answered her her ears twitched "What can we do for you two?" she asked with a soft polite tone with a smile.
The OCA
Nath blinked at seeing the newcomers, looking towards them. "Hm...?"

(Wales)

After a few moments, Kurtz entered out into the kitchen as well, slowly placing his empty glass down on the counter before sighing. "Everything alright out here?"

Giggling quite shortly, Carolyn nodded. "Why wouldn't it be?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds