Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Melody whimpered softly when she was pushed down onto the ground, her eyes wide but her body unresisting. She cried out in pain when he thrust into her and groaned when he began to squeeze and feel up her ample breasts. When he kissed her soft lips he would find her tongue to be timid and obedient. She moaned ever so softly as he kissed and groped her, pussy holding her cock very tightly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior fucked her without mercy, not caring if she cried out or was timid. This...other half. This darker, twisted version of Savior fucked her hard and fast, moaning as her tight walls held him. He pulled from the kiss and began to lick her face, covering her in kisses as his hard, erect cock stretched her. Due to the large wait, he was amazingly sensitive and shot his seed into her. That wasn't the end though, as he kept fucking her, not stopping until he was positive she would be pregnant.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(GTG, will edit when I get back)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Melody moaned and whimpered into the kiss as Savior continued to dominate her. When he pulled away she panted and cried softly as he kissed and licked her face, her pussy hurting from how hard he was fucking her. After awhile she began to moan however, blushing hard as she did, her pussy moistening with more than just her own blood. The first time he shot his seed into her she cried out in despair, and did so for the next few hours of intense, non stop fucking. She came many, many times as well, and by the end of it all was entirely exhausted, just like Savior would be, moaning weakly in a puddle of cum and sweat, her pussy still oozing gallons of his jizz.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When it was all over, Savior was on top of Melody, smiling as he shot the last of his seed into her and fell beside her. "Not bad," he chuckled, as he closed his eyes. A few seconds later, they opened and he looked at Melody with anger. "Damn it!" he yelled, hitting the side of his head as he realized what he did.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Melody groaned as he glared at her, her eyes till full of tears, but her body still not resisting. She was covered in the marks of what had been done to her. Her body was covered in sweat and cum, her nipples hard and red from being over stimulated and groped, hickies dotting her neck in some places, and, of course, the bruise that was now marking her stomach from the punch he had given her. Melody looked afraid, and sad, and hopeless, her eyes clearly relaying all of these feelings, though her body remain, as always, vulnerable and undefended.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm sorry," Savior declared. "I....am so sorry. But this just proves my point," he whispered. "Please, you have to help me. If you don't, we'll live the rest of our lives as slaves! I....I have friends who need me. I need to help them. Please. If you don't help me, my friends will die." It wasn't like he was lying. There was no telling how long he had been gone and the girls were all locked in his base. Without his belt, he couldn't open the locks from here and they would all starve to death. "Please. Just find my belt and press the buckle," he pleaded.
In the long hours of torture, Savior's belt had been taken along with all his clothing, and the poor woman before him had no way of helping him. She moaned softly at his words and tried to sit up, but was to tired from all the fucking. She closed her eyes and seemed to go into uneasy sleep after a moment, leaving Savior to walk about and try to figure things out. He was locked in the room, but there had to be something! He could choose to keep trying to talk to melody, or try to find a way out of this room, both options seemed just as likely to help.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior sighed and stood up and began to examine the room, patting his hands on the walls, seeking some way out. He had already helped ruined Melody's life. He wanted her to sleep, hoping she was having a good dream. He tried to listen, to see if he could hear any particular noises. Birds, cars, people, anything. He felt around every inch of the room, hoping he could find some secret exit.

That won't work.

"Who are you?" he asked the voice.

Hmmm....I don't know. Try googiling, Tobias Reaper, sometimes, kiddo. Until then, I'll just be here in your head. Quietly dreaming about punt kicking babies, raping corpses, and telling violent, evil jokes.

"...." Savior found the voice gone, and closed his eyes, before he returned to searching the room, looking for anything peculiar.

After searching the room several times he would find nothing but the inescapable truth. The room was held together magically and was thus completely secure, an hour passed and still nothing. Then Melody began to open her eyes and yawned very softly, flinching a bit as her body sent back pain to any movement she made. She looked around for a moment before sitting up and placing her back to the wall, looking sadly at Savior. Then there was something, something in her eyes, not just pitty, but...guilt. She knew something, she knew something he didnt, and it could very well be the key to escaping!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)