Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
(Guest Room)

Erimis chuckled. "Editing. I never thought of that." Erimis pondered for a couple of seconds before saying anything else. "Oh, and it's more than just summoning Fursona's to their creators." Erimis laughed. "I'm talking about fusion." Erimis stood up and sprouted his wings from his back. "As you can see, I'm already proof of my idea. But try to expand it. Maybe I get into some real trouble and I could really use Nothus's fangs or maybe his long tongue. Or even his talons so I could rip enemies to shreds." He withdrew his wings and sat back down. "So many possibilities," he muttered and went back to scribbling on the paper.

Nothus shrugged. "Well, just don't do any freaky tests on me, alright?" he hissed and shook his head at Erimis. "Just leave me out of it."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Outside Guest Room]

Mika then spotted Mizuki. "Mizuki, would you help me pick one pajamas at the wardrobe which about your size? Prowley needs it."

"Sure thing, Mika. " The dragoness responds as return back to the Guest Room and open the wardrobe before picking the pajamas and return back to Mika. "Here you are."

Mika took the pajamas. "Thank you. So...everything settle inside?" Mika asked.

"Yes, don't worry about that." Mizuki replied. "I'll go washing the clothes..." She said and leaves Mika.

[Inside Mika's room]

Mika then stepped inside her own room and close the door behind her, slowly put the pajamas on the bed before she went to her wardrobe and took out her own pajamas. "Kindly have a seat besides the bed, Prowley..." The girl said as standing in front of the wardrobe mirror and dry her naked body before putting the pajamas on.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Guest Room]

"Well Fusion's more general, and I don't really find fusing with my Fursona very appealing... other than being able to kill people with my phallus. Otherwise... its all a little... cheesy. Visionary, but cheesy!" Ray laughed. He just wanted to edit some of Prowl's anatomy, maybe stabilize his power. He didn't tell anyone... not even Prowl knew... that the Coyote was sick. Editing it out of Prowl's body was going to be a testament to his power as a creator. It made him feel like a god.

[Inside Mika's Room]

"Alrighty Miky!" Prowl said, and sat beside the girl's bed obediently. He saw the other pajamas, and decided they were okay. They didn't look too girly or anything. He looked away from Mika modestly as she dried herself. He had too much respect for Mika to check her out. Besides, Erimis had some sort of crush on her. Heck, it could be more than a crush. Who was he to stand in the way of love? Damn, he was starting to sound cheesy in his thoughts. He smacked his muzzle a couple of times and shook his head clear. "Blrblrblrblrl!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Guest Room)

Erimis rolled his eyes and laughed. "You won't be calling it 'cheesy' when it saves your ass one day," he said. "And what's better is that I can use the college laboratory whenever I need to." He thought for a couple of seconds. "But it could use some better equipment and some remodeling." He pulled out another piece of paper and started scribbling a new design for the college lab.

"You might want to give it a rest, Erimis," Nothus chided. "We wouldn't want those fingers of your's falling off now." He chuckled. "Or perhaps that would be for the best so that you can't come up with any more crazy designs."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Guest Room]

Ray laughed. "True, cheesy is the incorrect term. Let me put it this way... I am a pervert. I. Am. A closet. Sex maniac." He stated bluntly, yet casually, pushing his glasses up. "I always look at a problem, solution, experiment, theory or project in a sexual perspective first. Now lets bring up a few things about us and our Fursonas... MY Fursona is male, and so am I. To fuse with him or vice-versa would have him inside me, or me inside him, or both at the same time. Our bodies becoming one's kinda'... ehh..." He struggled to find the suitable word. "Queer, perhaps? Strange? It'd take... a good bond between both Creator and Fursona for it not to be awkward... and it is, in ways, more intimate than sex itself." He finished. "So to put it bluntly, I'd rather freaking die than share my body with Prowl, even if he IS kinda not bad looking at all! But hey, its a pretty cool idea, and I wanna see it like that one Digimon season. Feel free to go on ahead and try that out, in fact, I support you one hundred percent!" He gave Erimis a wide grin and a double thumbs up.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Inside Mika's Room]

Once done, Mika bring the portable hair dryer, special perfume spray and brush, and sitting at the edge of the bed behind him. "Time for grooming..." She giggles as turn on the hair dryer and point it on the coyote's head while her other hand brushing the fur, to make sure his fur is completely dry. "...Kindly tell me...how was your first day with Ray..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Inside Mika's Room]

"Rrrrrm." Prowl growled lowly, playfully, at her touch, closing his eyes as she dried his fur. He liked it when she brushed his fur, it felt nice. "My first day with Ray? Heh... I kinda tried to kill him. He's a... a jerk."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Alex urged Tia onto the bushes by grabbing her arm and pulling her into their temporary hideout, fitting her just between him and Soma. "You okay right?! What about Mar and Monia? Where are th, oh right... they are invisible..."

Shrugging at Monia's incomprehensive behavior, without even giving much ponderation anyways, Mar looked towards Ereth, "Hey Eth! Did you see 'em?! They still near?" he asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monia's ears perked seeing Ereth down on the ground and she jumped down gracefully. "Hey there." she said landing near Mar. "I thought Tia was with you.." her eyes turned to the bushes. "Oh ya go girl!." the dragoness giggled.

"Well I didn't see them maybe-" suddenly Monia's voice yelled through the bush causing Tia to blush. "I think I know where they are."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"The cops? Yeah, they're starting to search the building. It'd be a good idea to get outta here unless we wanna be taken in as suspects!" Ereth warned, looking around at the others.

Joey peeked through the bushes, seeing a couple of flashlights walking around the side of the building. "Quick, everyone get down! They're coming this way!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan