Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Haha," Shadow couldn't help but laugh a little at the comment, "Nah, I'm sure he'll be fine. Mindy'll fix him up just like..." Shadow trailed off as he remembered about Dot, I should probably apologize. Even though I don't think I did anything I think I did.

*Hallway*

"Fine?" Mindy stood up, "Two seconds ago you were thrashing around on the ground like a possesed person. You're not fine till I say your fine." She grabbed him by the arm and started pulling him with her, "I'm taking you to the office, I need to make sure you're okay."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed being grabbed by Mindy "You dont understand you cant fix this," he exclaimed.
The OCA
"Can or can't it's still my job to at least try," Mindy said. She continued on till they arrived at the Nurse's office, "Now sit down, I need to find your file." She went over to a large cabinet, "What was your name?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dorothy snuggled Kurtz closer. "Thank you Kurtzy..."

Alice noted Shadow had spaced out for a moment. "Are you okay?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Dammit... I can't keep up...
"My name is Disturbed," he replied. "I'm telling you this is more of a mental thing," he exclaimed
The OCA
"Well that just means I'll have to look you over and make sure you aren't injured from that little episode in the hallway." She pulled out a lower drawer and began flipping through the names, bending over to get a better look at them not realizing that it was hiking up her skirt and showing off her ass to her guest, "Those floors aren't exactly clean and if you got cut it won't be pretty."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz chuckled softly, his tail swishing behind him. "It was nothing, Dot." He then moved his muzzle so that it was just touching Dot's hair. "Really, it was nothing."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I dont think you have to worry about me getting hurt," as Disturbed said as he spread his arms out showing his muscular body. "I've lived on the streets all my life, I've had much worse" he protested. "Only if you knew you'd understand my position," he explained.
The OCA
OOC:

Forgot to answer Alice.

IC:

"Oh, it's nothing." Shadow said snapping out of his thoughts, "Just got into a, well not a fight really but something happened."

*office*

"Well, why don't you tell me then?" Mindy flipped through even more files, "I can't find you in here? Are you a new student?" She asked as she looked into a lower drawer, bending over so her butt stuck out even more, especially since she had neglected to wear any panties, enjoying the feeling of having nothing on under her skirt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad