Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
Disturbed: *hugs Tieya tightly rolling on his back* Hey I'm not going anywhere
The OCA
DMX: *In a priest costume* There. We are set *Sets on recorder to play the dumb wedding music and snaps fingers so a pair of golden rings appear on Disturbed's and Tieya's hands* Do you accept, yeah yeah, blah blah, get married! Yay! *Throws off costume* PAR-TAY!!! *Grabs a keg of booze and drinks down*

Dot: Uhhh... a-alright! *Suddenly cuddles and kisses Kurtz*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tieya: *rolls with him again and again, as she presses her lips to his and kisses him deeply and passionately for a few seconds, before pulling out* ....I know you aren't...

Kurtz: *he keeps the kiss going, as he slowly then starts to slide his member into Dot's entrance, murring softly as the head slowly goes in* Nhhhh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: But what about all that stuff we just said? *cocks his head in a goofy way*

Ebon: *whispers in Saphires ear*

Saphire :shock: NO!! I will not!!!

Ebon: Oh come one!!!

Saphire: No!!! I do not use my magic for that.
The OCA
Tieya: Forget it...... *kisses him again*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *kisses Tieya dearly hugging her close to him*

Ebon: Please.

Saphire: No.

Ebon:....Please

Saphire: No.
The OCA
Tieya: *murrs deeply into the kiss and cuddles Disturbed even closer to her, closing her eyes tightly*

Nath: What's she asking?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *puts his paw on the back of Tieya's head caressing her hair, his tongue starts to seep into her maw*

Saphire: *whispers to Nath* She wants me to use my tenticle and manipulation spells on her to give her a massive orgasm..
The OCA
Tieya: *a tear falls down from her eye, as she happily accepts his tongue, and starts playing with his with hers*

Nath: O.O
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *opens his eyes seeing tears rolling down Tieya's eyes smiling in the kiss he wipes her tears off her cheeks*

Saphire: *shakes her head* So how are you Nath? *huggles Nath*

Ebon: Damn it..
The OCA