Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Smiling happily, Carolyn nodded as she walked out of the living room and into the kitchen with Dot on tail, as she opened the closed kitchen door. She moved in, before opening a cupboard on the top section of the room, pulling out two glass cups before opening the other cupboard, which had quite a few bottles; some of water, some soft drinks, and a few wines. "This is all we have at the moment... not much there probably for you bar the soft drinks and water..." She spoke softly.

(Cafeteria)

"Don't worry..." Nath gave a little chuckle, as he cuddled the cute wolfess close, just running his nose over her hair gently. "...Just... remember, we're in school. We can say stuff like that when we know we're not surrounded."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:

Quote:((I have no friendz!>.<))

Trust me you won't get anybody to befriend your character if you keep him off sight like that.

IC:

Alice giggled mentally not to break the moment. She advanced while swaying her hips left and right, "So are you going to respond to Officer Alice you dog?" she growled, licking her lips and closing an eye, and then she shook her chest slightly, the purposedly poorly buttoned shirt gave off, her tits breaking free from the shirt.

(Wales)

Dot smiled, "Just water would be nice" she said, accepting the offer.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thanks Disturbed" Dan says and then smiles at Carmen.

"We are pretty fine Carmen and how's the things between you and disturbed going?" he asks still smiling as his tail swishes softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Staff Room >

Faiz (Ryo) went out from staff room and proceed to the rooftop, to get some fresh air. He take a shortcut by jumping out from window at the corridor, landed on the ground and jumped to the rooftop.

< Rooftop >

As his feet landed on the rooftop, he saw male porcupien standing and looking to the group of muscular male dogs. Faiz approach towards him and stood besides Tim. "...Are you a new student here..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Wow officer. I think I might have to arrest you for indecent exposure." He smiled as he stood up, his hardon now clearly visible through his pants, "And for turning me on so much."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slightly startled by Faiz. He jumped up to his feet and landed onto the roof and not the ledge. "Um yeah i just came here a few days ago." Tim managed to push out of his vocal cords. he brushed himself off. He wasn't wearing anything, because of his nature. he was tense and his quills were slightly more extended than usual.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Faiz smiles as lend his right paw to Tim, while his eyes glared to his naked body "I'm Ryo, the lecturer or teacher for History and Chemistry... Your name..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"The name is Tim." Tim smiled and took the teacher's hand, and shook it. "Are you a freshman teacher?" He asked questioningly. He hadn't done any pre college course so he had to take all the basic courses. Tim was slightly muscular alothough not buff, he was not overweight.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Faiz shook Tim's hand softly before release it. "Yes, I'm a freshie, but able to teach the students like a professional..."

He took another glance of Tim's body, while his tail swishing happily. He's kinda..attarctive.." "..Uhmm...You don't have any specific clothes to wear...? ...Or just stay in naked..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"No i don't need to wear any really." Tim said to his professor. " I figured i would live like regualr animals youknow' without clothes. Besides I have a pretty good control over my erection so nothing pops out when i don't want it to." This was strange. Tim never really felt confortable talking to most people. However Faiz was hot. He wasn't paying attention to his stare however, and a small red tip appeared at the tip of his sheath.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz