Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I guess I will believe since your tail doesn't stay still" she giggles and looked around again. it was hard to find the ones she wanted between all those students there. "hey have you spotted them yet?" she asks but then shortly nudges Dan gently. "honey...?" she looked at him and blinked. "honey.. why are you narrowing your eyes?" she asks softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Cafeteria)

Saphire with an even deeper blush wispered back "I dont mine sharing you with another girl."
The OCA
Dan keeps looking at Kurai a bit more but then snaps out of that and smiles at Yoosei. "Oh is nothing honey I thought I saw something but I was wrong don't worry" he says while kissing her softly and then he looks around and notices Disturbed, Carmen and Light on a table and smiles.

"Hey honey aren't that Carmen and Disturbed? maybe they can tell us where Saphire and Nath are" he says while looking in the direction Disturbed and Carmen are
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

If it's alright, let's jump ahead a bit. All this stair climbing is going to get tedious.

IC:

It has been about a half an hour now, Star and Richter have made six trips up and down three flights of stairs. As they enter her apartment, both of them are almost exhaused, bringing in the last of his belongings.

"I'm sorry, Star...didn't realize I brought so much stuff...", the wolf set down his last two bags upon the floor, "all my worldly possessions." *laughs to himself* "Well...since you were kind enough to help me, with all my junk...let me take a look and see what ya got in the kitchen, for dinner. I not a chef or anything...but I think I can cook pretty well."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice murred at the squeeze, delighted by his comment, "That's it, keep it tight I don't want you leaving you anywhere."
Little while later after climbing the stairs she walked small ways to her room, opened it to reveal it was a moderately huge room (for a girl) which was stocked to the brim with plushies and stuffed animals everywhere. "You gotta stay here and I'll go for your... arrest order" she said, smiling.

(Streets)

Mar wondering what he could do whilst walking decided to turn and go Uptown to check wether the place had changed even slightly. It was not long before he saw the building where his sister went to study, "Wonder if Miss Anderson's still teaching over there. She was such a good 'gymnast'" he grinned, placed his claws on his jacket pockets and then walked towards the college. Never thought I'd ever say this he thought as he stood next to the college doors, "Let's check school out" he said and walked in.

(Wales)

"Awww... he's such a cutie" Dot giggled. "So anything else you'd want to talk about?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath chuckled a little hearing Saphire's words, blushing softly himself. "Well... I got us into this mess... at least you're alright with it...." He laughed a little.

(Wales)

"Uhh... not really much, to be honest..." Carolyn murmured, thinking to herself for a few moments, before a thought came to her head. "Hm... Nah, too early to ask that." She giggled to herself, before speaking again. "So, when did he and you... uhh... get together?" She asked curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I think that goes against police protocol." Shadow smiled, "You're lucky I'm a cooperative suspect." He said with a wink.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Star alid down on the couch, her pose unconsciously seductive as she stretched out, letting the cool air from the AC blow over her body. "It wasn't too bad really... but I think we could have gotten done sooner if we hadn't needed at least one hand free to open the doors on every trip... No idea why they seem to think that having the doors open for more than a couple minutes is bad..." she said, smiling as she hung her head over the arm of the couch.

The kitchen is a simple room, but there is a lot of different types of food to choose from ((basically, whatever you want to make, you can probably find it))
" I know what you mean..", the wolf replied, "this doesn't seem like a bad neighborhood."

Rifling through the cupboards and refrigerator, Richter prepares a meal in his mind. He talks to himself as he pulls out some food, one item at a time, "Okay we've got carrots, onions, canned mushrooms, potatoes, stewing beef...hmmm...all I need is...Aaaah! A can of gravy!" As he puts back the excess food, he spies a tube of biscuits. "Perfect, I can make a complete meal."

Setting everything aside, he pre-heats the oven and turns on the faucet, "Star...if you're thirsty, I'll pour you something to drink. This'll take a few minutes to prepare so, just sit back and relax."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Alright" Alice said, wiggling her butt for his paw, "You can leave the handcuffs" she winked.

(Wales)

"Gee well... just... some days ago in fact" Dot replied with a cute blush.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad