Join our server on Discord

The Game! 1.0!
^^ I think she does, too.

<< DMX: *Continues to lick and chomp her breasts, before grinning and stopping, suddenly making his way down to start eating her pussy out with his large tongue*

VV Loves having big tongue inside.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Like I said she does

<< Ebon: Oh god now he is licking my hot pussy drooling with my juices!! *moans loudly and arches her back*

vv Shove it in, shove it in, Ra Ra Ra!!
The OCA
^^ Ra: I'm the almighty god of the ancient Egypt, you have summoned me, what's your wish?

<< DMX: *Licks really hard, his tongue creeping nearer and nearer of her G-spot as there are many people taking seats and eating pop-corn nearby*

VV Thinks we'll be getting a cheer lot of money especially for Ebon or we'll have to get running after she hits her orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Yeah could be

<< Ebon: Oh god...hes getting so close to my G-Spot..its driving me crazy *driving her to her big orgasm as well as she continues to moan loud and blissfully*

vv Nice
The OCA
^^ Flawless Victory.

<< DMX: *The tongue finally reaches and charges at the spot hardly, his claws squishing her huge breasts tightly*

VV Fatality.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ hehe FINISH HER!!! Duh duh duh!!

<< Ebon: OH MY GOD!!!! HES...MAKING ME CUM!!! *arches her back to its extends moaning very loudly and orgasms hardly all over DMX's muzzle and tongue sending juices everywhere*

vv You Win!
The OCA
^^ Brutallity.

<< DMX: *Slurps up all the juices, the rest falling on the 'audience'* Mnnnh... tasty... you are a tasty girl *Runs his tongue on Ebon's belly*

VV *Audience start whislting, cheering and hurling money*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ *runs around with a blow torch and sets all the people on fire*

<< Ebon: Whhoooo~~ *panting softly she giggles feeling the tongue ran on her belly*

vv ticklish belly ^.^
The OCA
^^ *Screams of agony in the distance*

<< DMX: *Tickles her belly-button with his tongue, his claw secretely starting to push inside her big pussy while she laughs*

VV Made herself bigger so anything fits inside? *Accusing stare*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Actually..no she didnt

<< Ebon: WHOo!!! *laughs turn into loud moans spreading her legs to their extents as DMX's claw pushes into her pussy*

vv Fist-fucking?
The OCA