Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter smiled, and kissed her lips softly. "You're beautiful, Grace," he whispered, before pushing his erect cock into her, going deeper and deeper, moaning as he felt her tight walls squeeze his cock, and he soon felt her virgin wall. "This will hurt, Grace. I'll go in on three...There is no turning back, Grace. If you want me to stop...I will," the wolfman lustfully whispered. If Grace had no arguments, he closed his eyes and his deep, animal voice whispered. "One...two....three!" He pushed forward, and the virgin princess was ended. In her place was Grace, Hunter's wife and sex slave.

-----------

No, I don't deserve you, Alex replied as they kissed. He then grabbed her bikini top and bottom, and began to take them off until she stood in her naked perfection. "You look perfect, my dear," he whispered. He then moved back and laid on the large bed. "Silvia. Come here, and have your face pointing at my cock, and your pussy pointing at me. I want us in 69 position," he grinned, lustfully. As soon as he could, he kissed and licked the Pokegirl's pussy, finding her taste delicious and addictive.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Grace gasped as she felt him enter her, and bit her lip. Already his large cock was stretching her completely virgin flower to its limits. "It...it hurts...a little." She moaned softly, looking up at Hunter with her big blue eyes. Then she felt him bump her virgin wall and she cringed. "Hunter..." She said softly as he told her she could still stop him. "No, you wont. And no, I cant. I cant refuse your Hunter...I am...your slave." She blushed as she spoke and looked away in shame. "Please...just take me and let us be done with it." She begged him. Already this was almost torturous for the once proud princess. She was a sex slave now, and no matter what other title Hunter stacked on top of it, Lover, Slut, Wife, she was still, and always would be, first and foremost, his slave. She closed her eyes tightly as Hunter counted down, trying to relax, but failing miserably.

----------

Silvia blushed as she stood naked before her master and did as she was told. She wasted no time in giving Alex a few gentle licks, covering every inch of his cock with her soft tongue at least once, and then gasped as she felt Alex kiss and lick her most intimate sanctuary. "Alex...Master." She moaned lovingly as she slowly took his dick into her mouth.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter stared into her shut eyes before closing his. He pulled back, and then slowly began to push forward. "Good bye...Virgin Princess," he whispered, before pushing his cock through the wall, blood coming out of the cunt as he continued to push his cock into Grace.

---------------------

Alex let out a moan, and returned the favor, kissing and licking at her pussy, more passionately now. He remembered how long ago, when she was merely a Ralts, and though she was passionate with her blowjobs, she was truly skilled now. "You smell so sweet, Silvia," he whispered as he sniffed her hairless pussy, and gave it another lick before he pushed his tongue into her hole, moving it around, before pulling out and sucking on her clit, teasing it with his tongue.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Grace cried out and her pussy tightened around Hunter's cock almost painfully, and most certainly painfully for her. "Ahhh! Ohh...gods..." She whimpered, her eyes filling with tears out of the sheer shame and pain of it all. She bit her finger and tried to hold back anymore tears, tried to bear with the pain, but couldnt. "Hunter..ahhh...it hurts...so much." She moaned, her body shaking from both the pain and the hidden pleasure. Her warm pussy held Hunter's cock tightly, and he reached where no man had ever reached before, and perhaps where no man ever should. Grace was clearly in pain, she was a virgin amongst virgins, he would need to be tender with her, at least on her first time, and make her feel truly loved in order to make her come out of this in a way that she could at least enjoy.

---------

Silvia moaned around Alex's cock but didnt not stop, not even as she felt him tease her clit and please her pussy. She moaned softly and tried to do the best she could but she was quickly falling behind as Alex's talented tongue found every right place, every good spot, and licked, kissed, and blew on it. Although Silvia was the best at pleasing him, he could please her even more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm sorry, Grace. I will try to be more gentle," Hunter promised, and did his best to do so. But he was a Saxon, and Saxon were not known for their gentle touch, except in things such as quick, and painless assassinations. He tried to increase his pheromone level, trying to make Grace's pleasure grow, as he pulled back and slowly thrust back into Grace, but not too deeply, and continued to do this, being careful for the Princess.

----------

Suddenly out of his back came a large tentacle, with a phallic head. The tentacle pushed into Silvia's pussy, and began to fuck her went hole, and he knew exactly where to hit her to give her the most pleasure. Tell me who's your Master, and then you can cum, my lovely whore
Hunter's efforts began to pay off as Grace's grunting and pained expression began to fade, only to be replaced by a cute blush as pleasure began to take over. And it was pleasure that she had never felt before. She felt so shameful, like a slut, which was what she was now, at least if hunter wanted her to be, and she had realized even before making the deal that there was a huge chance that he would do things to her that would rob her of all her dignity, like stake her outside the Saxon barracks to show her off naked or even allow his soldiers or favored soldiers a turn with her prefect, previously untouched body, but now a new danger had revealed itself.

What if he did all of this...and she started to enjoy it? The thought a dumb one, Grace would never enjoy it in reality, of for no other reason then the Saxon soldiers would never be this gentle with her. But at the moment, as Hunter showed her care and love, deliberately taking pleasure from himself so that she might also enjoy this, appealed secretly to her pure nature, and his good intentions came up as pleasure.

"Ahh...ohhh...Hunt...Master..." Grace moaned softly, remembering at the last second that he was not Hunter to her anymore, he was master unless told otherwise. "Master...thank for being...gentle on my first time." She said softly as she arched her back a little, a sheen of sweat now covering her as the last bits of pain began to fade and all she felt was rising pleasure. As this happened, she relaxed a bit more, and her tense pussy loosened just enough for Hunter to stare thrusting deeper while not hurting her, though he would still have to go easy on her delicate body.

------------

"I...I love you master...You are my master, my only master!" Silvia proclaimed as she came suddenly, the large phallic head filling her up unexpectedly and driving her to orgasm. As she cried out she made sure that she went back to sucking him off as soon as she could and continued to, lovingly, though weakly, never giving up on pleasuring her master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My pleasure, my love," he replied, before pushing his cock in a little more. Inch by inch, pushing in deeper until Grace showed discomfort. It would be unlikely she could take all of him already, but she could probably take more than half by now. His body shook as he wanted to ragage her more, his body wanting to fuck her hard and long, but he controlled himself. Soon she would be ready, though...

He moved down and licked at her breasts as he continued to fuck her, his pre cum moving into her pussy. "You're so tight, slave. So perfect...I have always dreamed about having you," he moaned.

--------

Alex licked at his lover's cum, and savored the taste, before moaning loudly, his cock shooting out streams of his cum. Take some in your mouth, let the rest of it coat your breasts, face, and hair, slut his mind moaned as he closed his eyes, and enjoyed surfing the waves of pleasure his slave gave to him. Once his orgasm was done, he hoped to get up and look at his lover's cum covered face, and breasts, with strands of his seed in her hair. "Open your mouth. Let me see you play with the cum in your mouth, with your tongue," he ordered. "Then swallow."
Grace could only moan as her body began to heat up beneath Hunter. "Ahhh...m-my nipples..." She moaned as Hunter licked at her aroused breasts. So sensitive, so soft and responsive, Grace could eventually be trained into the perfect sex slave. It would take years and years to truly perfect her and erode the part of her purity that was opposed to it, but eventually Hunter would truly turn her into his slave.

But there were...faster ways...less painful ways...magical ways. He would discover them later and decide if Grace would be subject to them. But for now it was just him and his pure princess as her body slowly betrayed her and finally her lust and want began to dominate her thoughts.

--------

Silvia did as instructed and allowed him to spray her all over. When he allowed her to dismount and looked at her, she had his fresh seed on her breasts, slowly dripping between them and sliding down to her hard nipples, on her face, hiding some of her cute blush in a white sheen, and in her hair, marking out clearly from the soft green mane.

She opened her mouth and showed him his own cum as she played with it with her tongue and then swallowed it all for her master and blushed, waiting to see if he was pleased or not with her performance. Serenity moaned on the bed softly, asleep and exhausted, but slowly getting better, looking adorable as a tiny little fairy. The power she had given Alex had allowed him to cum twice as much on Silvia, and he still felt energized even after this!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Grace..." Hunter moaned and moved up, away from her tits and kissed her lips. "Grace, I'm going to push in all the way now. I'll go in slowly for you. It will hurt at first, but try to withstand it. your pain will soon become our pleasure," he said, before pushing the rest of his cock into her wet sanctuary, slowly, but soon Grace would have Hunter's entire Saxon cock within her.

--------------

Alex's cock jumped as he saw his cum covered lover. He slapped the girl's cute ass, and looked her up and down. "You look very sexy, Silvia. Now clean yourself up. Wipe the cum off your body with your hands, and lick and swallow some of it. You can use your psychic power to get rid of the rest if you want." After Silvia cleaned herself, he would ask. "So....Ready for another go, my lovely whore?"
Grace only trembled in response, her body shaking softly in fear, pleasure, and lust. Slowly hunter began to push into her and she gasped. After a certain point, all her strength was sapped when pain began to take over pleasure. "Hunter...you to big..." She moaned, arching her back as he finally hilted her. She was the tightest, warmest, and smoothest fuck Hunter had ever felt, and as his dick probed her womb and made her shed tears of pain and fear, he could feel ever inch of her cock being embraced by her walls. "Hunter please...I...I cant..." Grace pleaded, her hands balling into fists in the covers.

----------

Silvia did as ordered and cleaned up as much cum as she could with her hands, playing with it in her mouth and swallowing it, before she cleaned herself with her powers. "A-Again master?" She asked nervously. "I...I will do whatever you ask. I just dont know if I can take to many more rounds with my skilled master." She said softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)