Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
(Guest Room)

Erimis tilted his head slightly and scratched his chin. "Hmmm," he thought. "Summoning Fursona!!" he shouted suddenly and scribbled something down on his paper. "Yes, yes, that'll do, that'll do," he said like madman.

Nothus blushed and watched Mizuki walk away. Then, he noticed his creator's outburst. He walked over and sat next to Erimis. "What the hell are you working on over here, Dr. Evil?"

Erimis blushed. "I'm not evil," he stated simply. "I'm working on something that will help us if we ever become separated. The bio-logistics of the Fursonas are similar enough to that of humans. The data that Fursonas carry with them from the Internet could be manipulated to help boost the power of the creators, which already happened naturally, but not to the extent that would really help. We start with data. Data doesn't take up matter for it is merely information. However, when data can be stored in atoms, then data can manifest itself into a physical form, which was what happened with the Fursonas. However, atoms that have a charge or are already part of a molecule cannot be used for data transfer. Only "empty atoms" have the ability to help data manifest, and they do not occur naturally. When the lightning strikes hit our computers, it fried the atoms around the them, causing some atoms to lose their charge while other atoms were supercharged. Anyways, the atoms that lost their charge became empty atoms which allowed for data to use them to manifest and transform into our Fursonas. Now, the human body is made of atoms. Thus, who is to say that more atoms cannot be added? My point is, it may be possible to create a certain charge link between our Fursona's atoms and empty atoms that we could fuse with our bodies. If we happen to get in trouble while our Fursona is not around, we merely call on the Fursona's help and some of their data will leave some of their atoms and move into our empty atoms, giving us the power we need to defend ourselves until help arrives. Of course all of this is still experimental and could be potentially dangerous, so I'm going to have to keep working on these plans until they're flawless." Erimis took a deep breath and wiped some sweat from his brow. He had barely taken any breaths during his explanation.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Mika's Room]

I'm sure some of my old clothes will fit you nicely. About the grooming, I just do the simple, like drying your fur and spraying the perfume. I would not go to the extreme..." She giggles cutely as lead to her own room, and saw the others are already in the Guest Room, where they will sleep tonight.

Once Mika reach her room, she stopped. "Please wait in my room..I'll take the pajamas for you..." She then open the door, offering Prowl entering her room.

[Guest Room]

"I see...Well, just be careful of all that stuffs.." Mizuki advise as saw Mika in front of the Guest room, and slowly approaches her creator.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mrr?" Mar felt something below, seeing Monia acting in a rather frisky way. Never one to ponder things much, he asked "You okay? Tired?" he asked sequentially, scratching behind his head as he looked down.

Alex followed Soma in his tracks, obviously unable to think any sort of better plan and jumped onto the bushes. Sitting up and waving to Tia and Joey so they came, Alex blew some of the leaves off his face, "Come quick!" he said in an almost murmuring voice.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[Guest Room]

Ray stretched, yawning contently. "In lame man's terms, he's working on ways to summon you to him. Sort of like pokemon, but without the balls." He said casually, adding some light brown, creamy liquid into the beaker, then tipped the contents of the tinfoil into it. The room smelled comfortably like lemonade, mint and chocolate. The mixture heated over the portable Bunsen burner, and he switched it off... then downed the contents of the beaker in one go. "Ahhh..." He sighed, tapping his notebook.

"I went a little further and formulated several theories on how to edit the data in said atoms, though its kinda risky." He snickered. "One wrong move, and the atom can split- and you know what happens when an atom splits!" Ray chuckled as if overjoyed by the thought. "-Or it can be really boring and easy, it depends on the relationship of Fursona and Creator. Say, you guys, Nothus and Erimis, have quite a deep, almost empathic bond... Its all in the power of the Creator's mind, and a place to record data. Oh, and the approval of the Fursona of course. The Fursona can reject edits... and that would leave some sort of mussed up error resorting in temporary erectile dysfunction or something similar."

[Mika's Room]

Prowl nodded, and padded quietly into her room, where he waited for her. Her room smelled like her, it was nice and comforting. The room wasn't bad either, Mika had a great home. He obediently stood on one area, refusing to poke around Mika's personal belongings. He shuffled his feet in place a little, feeling juuust a little awkward about standing in a girl's room with nothing but a towel on. Did she say perfume? He had a sensitive nose, but at least she wasn't going to trim his fur, or put a bow on his head like some sort of Tsi tzu.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Monia sighed towards Mar's dumb bunny persona. "Guess he can't take hints." she muttered to herself as she looked around the large field for signs of the others. "No I'm fine." she said forgetting any sexual notions as used her powerful legs to push herself up to a street lamp looking around once more.

Tia blushed from Ereth's nuzzle as they landed on the ground. "Uhm thank you..." she blushed softly taking in Ereth's strong frame among other thoughts, but then vanished as she saw the silver hair Alex peeking from the bush. "Oh Alex?" she asked going over to the bush and hoping the young boy hadn't seen the blush from before.

Ivan growled slightly as he stood far from the college. "That dam Orca..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Gotcha!" Ereth dove down into the bushes, making quite a large-sized hole in them as he did. "What is it?" he asked, flapping his wings a couple times as he landed on the grass.

Joey sweatdropped a bit, but squeezed through the bushes to where the others were, hearing the police on the other side of the building, seeing the wreckage, and starting to spread out around the place.

------------

"Hey, you can't blame me." Kaytlin objected, coming up behind Ivan, at his side. "I had to leave, unless you want the Earth authorities after us?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked towards Ivan. "The boss wouldn't be happy with that at all, so I was forced to take off."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ivan swiftly turned around and slapped the Orca with the back of his hand and twisted her right arm to the point of almost breaking it.

"Do not forget who you are speaking to..." the wolf growled. "If you were more careful they would be dead without causing the police to show. And take in mind the boss wanted you to be a mindless fursona." He let go of her arm. "Unlike him I see potential in others, but it does not mean I won't change my mind."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Graaggh!!" Kaytlin groaned, falling to the ground, gripping her arm and growling loudly. "You expect me to take down THREE DRAGONS at once, along with three humans?! Maybe you can do that, but I CAN'T!" she growled, glaring at the wolf as she rubbed her arm.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ivan stood over the Orca and brushed his claws. "You had the support of a team of fursonas, and you had them convinced you were a weakling, but chose to put your own self-centered pride ahead of the mission." He turned away from her and changed into his human disguse. "Scan the IP's, and tomorrow will get every user one by one. Do not fail me again Kaytlin...." he spoke jumping off the building and vanishing into the night.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What do you mean?!" the orca objected, sighing. "Whatever..." she growled softly, her arm still hurting as she jumped away for the building, heading towards the ocean. "I'll show him...just what I can do!!" she huffed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan