Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Because you're just so damn sexy and beautiful," Axel responded. The riders continued to stare as Axel kissed her neck and his hands moved down and rubbed Cassandra's clit, and he pushed in two fingers each, making a total of four fingers entering her as he kissed her mouth, and pushed in his tounge.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The former queen moaned more and became wet as tears slipped down her face. She hated Axle, she hated him more then Hunter. She hated what he had done to her, what he had turned her into. She hated him utterly and completely. But more then that, she hated her inabillity to do anything about it. She felt his fingers entering her and teasing her clit, and is tonue dancing in her mouth. She kept her eyes closed and the tears continued to flow. She was misrable. But perhaps she would son be returned to her people, and her true lover. She could only hope.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai began fingering the lovely pussy with her hands, first stroking it before pushing in three fingers as she continued to lick and kiss her sweet clit. "Your welcome, my dear little whore."

------------

"Don't believe for a second I'll be trapped here. Only believe that when this day is done, that that leader girl will be your fellow slave to my will, to the Saon will," he whispered as he played with her pussy, and now entered three digits from each hand, making six fingers pleasing the Queen.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva moaned a llittle louder, though her weakness was aparant. "Oh mistress...mistress, do you love me? A little?" as she asked she looked down at Mai as her mistress licked and sucked her very very senstive clit. Her body was trembling from the pleasure and her eyes were rimmed with tears. She wanted to hug Mai like a lost child would hug her mother, to know that she was safe, at least a little in her embrace and that even though she was a slave, and a little whore, that some one, some where, still loved her, at least a little. She did not care what kind of love it was. She needed affection, she needed it bad. Her whole life she had been stroked and loved, and treated like a special little girl as long as she was good, she just wanted the love back, and the warmth that came with it.

-------------

Cassandra moaned helplessly as the horses movement forced her to buck up and down on the six fingers, making the saddle slick with her love juices. "Stop..please stop..." She begged weakly, close to her orgasm. The other riders watched the with evil smirks, even the leader seemed amused. Suddenly, Axle would feel a horribly painfull bolt of electrcity pulse down his collar and into his body, and Cassandra's by default. The Cassandra screamed and thrashed for a few seconds before going limp in her chains, held in place only by them. "Dont think I did not hear that." The leader said riding up next to them. "Wow, you really will fuck any one any where. What the hell is wrong with you people?" She asked with a disgust. Sure she had enjoyed the little display, being a bi herself, but it was the principle of the thing. Cassandra moaned in pain, slowly becoming aware and trying to sense how Axle had reacted to the horribly painfull electric shock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I love all my sluts. And that includes you, Elva," Mai whispered, as she moved one hand up to massage Elva's smaller breasts, the other hand fingering her pussy, pushing in first one finger, then two, three digits, and now four fingers into the wet pussy. All the while Mai kissed and licked Elva's clit, sucking on it once in a bit.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva moaned, a bit of sadness still in her voice, but this would have to do. At least it was only her and Silvia, that made her a little special she guessed. the near fisting was effecting her and she knew that she would not last much longer, her clit being stimulated as well. "Oh mistress! Ahhh!" She cried as she came hard and sweet, her bodies bout of hornyness passing, though that did not mean Mai8 could not enjoy the juices she had earned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Axel didn't scream. He wouldn't let his captors have that pleasure. He exhaled sharply and glared at the commanding officer. "Choose your words carefully. I'll be remembering each of them when I'm fucking you," he growled. "We Saxon are strong, your torture won't hurt me."

---------------

Mai slowly removed her fist from Elva's pussy and licked it seductively. When she was done she kissed Elva's lips, letting the girl taste her own juices as she used her tounge to explore her laves mouth.

---------------

"Master!" a man yelled, knocking on Hunter's door. "We have a problem in the prison!" Hunter growled and removed himself from Grace and grabbed his clothes. "I am sorry, my Queen," he said before getting dressed and running to the door. "What is it?" he asked, opening the door. "Better see for yourself, sir," the man said and led Hunter to the cells.

"...Is he gone?" one Saxon worker asked.

"I think so!" another answered. Five Saxon knights walked into Hunter' room and saw Grace, each of them smiling. "Get the door boys...Its time for some fun with our 'Queen.'"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Maybe, I doubt it though. I have broken Saxons before. And not that it really matters to you, but your little slave does not seem to be as strong as you...at least not any more." Cassandra hung shamefully, her head bent, some tears dripping from her face. It was all to much for one person to handle. the pleasure, the humiliation, the torture, the pain, the loss. How much would she have to endure? She knew Axle would not care if she broke, if she was hurt or shocked or whatever, so she braced for another shock, and it came. The electric blast hit them both but flew mostly to Cassandra's wet sex, causing her copious amounts of pain. She cried out again, her back arched as her body coursed with pain and electricity. Axle was hit hard as well, and even if his mind did not break, his body would if they kept zapping him, though not before the weakened Queen.

-------------

Elva moaned and offered no resistance, knowing she was powerless. She could not even move her arms for a hug or a shove as she was kissed and only her small tongue greeted Mai, timid and afraid, dancing with Mai's, but carefully, fearing pain if she preformed badly.

-------------

Grace sighed as Hunter left. She had wanted to finish, since they may be the last time they could safely have sex with the baby on the way. Unless he wanted her to miscarriage, then they had to have their fun now and then leave her be. She was cleaning herself up with a towel when the knights entered. At first she though that Hunter had left them behind to protect her, but after what the one said she quickly became scared. "D-Dont come near me." She warned, wrapping a towel around herself to hide her naked body. Her pale skin, golden hair and soft blue eyes were still the envy of goddesses and no amount of towels could cover that up. With trembling hands she picked up her wooden training sword, ready to try to defend herself if it came down to it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Axel crushed his hands into fists as he felt the pain shoot through his body. He glared at his captors, especially their leader. "Choose...what you do...carefully!" he groaned. "For so you will be begging for mercy to me..." he hissed quietly.

------------------

"Heheheheh! She thinks she can take all of us?" one asked. "Get her!" he laughed and the five moved closer to Grace, like lions to a lamb. But this lamb could fight back. It was all on Grace now, if she could take these five on with her training or not.

-------------------

Mai slowly pulled back and licked her lips before kissing Elva's forehead, like a mother would kiss a daughter. "Anything else Mistress can do for her kitty?" she asked, petting her slut.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The bandit leader simply laughed again and Axle felt another course of painful electricity. Cassandra cried out weakly, this time much weaker then the last time. She was losing strength and her heart would be unable to take much more, she would soon have a heart attack if this kept on going. She arched her back but only a little this time. "Looks like that one hurt, and your "wife" does not look so good. Beg, beg for her life, beg for her life and yours." She commanded. "If you do not then she will die and so will you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)