Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Thanks god there aren't any lakes around here... she sighed in relief, "Uhm... okay then, Darky!" she quickly said, trying to hide her worry at the still pending statement for her to think.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: "Thanks god there aren't any lakes around here" Just out of curiosity, what does she mean by that?

IC:

Sensing she was still concerned, he wrapped his arms around her bloated body.

"I'm sorry for my words, my love. I didn't mean that you would really be pregnant, I just meant that with a big belly, you would look pregnant. I'm sorry if I scared you," he said softly, stroking her swollen body.

"Don't worry, Aqua. It'll be a while before children are even considered, so you don't have to worry about being pregnant any time soon," he said, wanting her to understand that he wasn't trying to rush her deeper into a relationship.
OOC: When in heat, proportioned by the male, Aqua's tend to get males to lakes and mate with them for about 72 hours. Normal Marine Dragon mating standard. The lake is because Marine Dragons' reproductive system is Ovuliparist (hope I spelt that right). More or less what Fish do to reproduce.

IC:

Aqua smiled a bit after being asured, "Oh... okay! Thank you Darky!" she threw her arms around him, her tail starting to swish back and forth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky smiled at her, relieved that she was relieved.

"Do you still want to be inflated with my seed? If so, you need to deflate yourself; it's too hard to mate you when your inflated because your thighs block your cunny," he said, nuzzling her and planting little kisses all over her face.
"Uhm... sure" Aqua said, relieved a bit more now, she let out a little sigh and returned her cute and cheerful smile. Little while after she let out her gas by burping again, "Hee... done!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky smiled at her, his erect member throbbing at attention.

"You want to do some foreplay, my love..." he purred, running his hand down her belly to her moist cunny, his fingers lightly rubbing her labia. "...or do you want to cut to the chase," he purred, gently pushing his fingertip into her muff, his thumb moving up to rub her clitoris.
"Nnhh" Aqua groaned a bit, before letting out a murr of complaint, "Mrrr... I had enough foreplay sweetheart" she softly said, before spreading out her legs, "I'm ready!" she announced.

OOC: Post Flood. We wait a maximum of five hours. If Takishi doesn't post, he's static.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well, I don't see him, but I'm sure he's still playing. Oh and does describing her reactions to my character's actions (like say, saying she moaned when my character fingered her) count as Power Play.

IC:

"Okay, my love," he purred, laying her onto her back. He took two fingers and pushed them into her wet vagina, gathering up a fair amount of her nectar. He removed his fingers and used her pre-cum to lube up his erect cock, murring as he rubbed his love juice over his meat.

"Wouldn't want to hurt you, my love," he murred, placing his hands down on the bed on either side of her to steady himself, his erect cock at her moist entrance. He slowly pushed himself into her; though her muff was a bit used to his size now and didn't quite hug him as much, he still wanted to make sure he didn' hurt her.

"I love you, my sweet Aqua," he said, starting to gently thrust into her.
Julie's body grows more after every pump.
OOC: Yes. But you can use 'seem' not to make it stay PP. Remember you are always describing what your character does, so you got to talk through his eyes if you want to describe Aqua.

IC:

Reno glanced over Julie's growing body, he loved growing females, he couldn't help his cock coming out of his pouch, stiffening and growing as he watched the reptilian girl expand. He started to pump faster and faster, not measuring anything as he got lost in the ballooning girl.

"Nnnhhh... and I love you my handsome Darky" she sighed in bliss, closing her eyes slowly as she enjoyed his member inside her cunt, soft moans came out of her throat as she got penetrated, "Mmnnhh... yeaah..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad