Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dot only looked down, her face with a sad expression, then she suddenly got up and hugged Kurtz tightly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Disturbed walked down the hallway he remembered the girl who he brushed up against "She looks just like..." he thought to himself. Then he had another one of his nightmarish visions "NO!! Not a gain!" he said out loud. A few students began to look at him. Disturbed dropped to his knees and grabbed his head with his paws.
The OCA
Kurtz's eyes widened. He was, to say the least, not expecting Dorothy to hug him. He swished his tail once, remaining quiet for another few seconds, before slowly wrapping his arms around her.

Now THAT was unexpected.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alice looked away for a second, then on Shadow after a small pause, "I remembered about someone... it's nothing" she said and after taking a glance over Disturbed, she questioned. "Uhh... what's up with that guy?"

---------

Dorothy shut her eyes tight, Please hug me... she pleaded with her mind. She needed that hug.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed's visions were much clearer and filled with blood shed. He saw himself clawing into someone mercilessly, seeing his claws covered with a fellow student's blood. Disturbed's eyes began to glow bright red ...I must control this. He slammed his fist into the floor breaking some of the hard floor. Arms and legs began to twitch almost cezor like.

One of the students yelled "Someone get the nurse!" Disturbed up looked at the student with his faintly glowing red eyes "Forget the nurse...I..can handle it.." With all his effort he suppressed the visions, tears started rolling down his eyes.
The OCA
"Hmm?" Katt followed his direction, "Yeah, HEY! Isn't that Alice? Geez, he switches partners fast." She thought, it was only a few seconds ago that she saw him with Dorothy, "I wonder if something happened."

*Table*

Mindy sighed loudly, "Never fails, right as I'm eating lunch," She pushed her tray aside and sat up, "I need to go," She looked over at Dorothy and Kurtz, Something tells me they won't mind the absence. She thought as she walked off. She walked towards the panicy voices, finding one kid lying on the ground, "Anyone see what happened?" She asked as she knelt next to him.

*Hallway*

Shadow looked over at Disturbed, "Looks like he's having a ceisure or something." he was about to head over to see if he could help when Mindy showed up, "Oh, that's the nurse, he'll be fine."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz thought to himself for a few seconds, before he shook his head, and hugged Dorothy close to him.

Something musta happened while I was at the queue.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed didnt look at Mindy yet felt that she was there got to his feet, wiped his tears with his bare arm. He looked down at the nurse "I-I'll be fine." he assured her....that was way too close...
The OCA
Dorothy rested her head on Kurtz's chest. "I didn't mean to hurt him..."

Alice looked over Disturbed and Mindy, then back at Shadow. "Do you really think he'll be okay? He seemed to be acting out the Exorcist over there."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled, and swished his tail once. "I know... You're not really the one for hurting people on purpose." He looked down at her, and chuckled. "Am I right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds