Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mitsuki smile slightly as lends a 4 tickets to Yoosei. "Uhmm...I want you to give the 2 tickets to Nath and Saphire... And the other two is for you, Yoosei, Dan..."

"The ticket actually sold out a week before...I manage to keep some for my friend..." She smile before contimued. "I will perform tonight..."

Her eyes looks to Dan. "I'm kinda surprised...you still know who am I even I change my appearance, Dan..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Alright, uhm... anchovies it was?" Alice tried to remember, but at the sound of the fries she grinned. "Anchovies it is" she giggled and entered. "Let's order and get home, we'll ask for delivery and pick up the bag 'o fries in the way back!"

(Room)

Mar grinned at the dominance he held, but then he lowered himself, getting his face next to her drooling puss, "I gave you food. Your turn" he growled, then suddenly shot his long, big lizard tongue deep inside her cunt, filling her love hole to the limits with slick muscle.

(Wales)

Dot giggled and then quickly got up, before getting herself ready. "Uhm..." she looked up to her scruffy hair after the sleep, "You wouldn't happen to have a brush with you, would you honey? I don't want to unpack yet..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Star frowned, looking into his eyes. "Well... if you want.. You could... Stay with me.... there is more than enough room.." she said, blushing slightly.
Fries and pizza, that's definately number one in the weird taste list. Shadow thought as he called over the pizza guy, a large tiger man, "Yeah can we get an extra large anchovie, 2 sodas, an order of breadsticks with extra garlic sauce, and," He turned to Alice smiling slightly, "What do you want?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan just smiles as he looks at Mitsuki. "First off thanks for the tickets we will be there you can be sure of that" he says while smiling as he then continues.

"And about know who you are, you may change the outside, but the inside is always the same Mitsuki" he says softly as his tail swishes slowly.

"Also I can tell that in each song you compose you're reflecting what you're feeling in the moment you're composing it, and that is what makes your songs so special, they come naturally, from your heart and I'm sure Yoosei here agrees on that" he says still softly as he then looks at Yoosei and caresses her cheek gently.

"right honey?" he asks Yoosei still smiling.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Feeling her love canal practically being forced apart by the large tongue, Rosa could only but squirm, moaning to the feeling of it inside her as her eyes closed, her head tilting to a side. "A-Ahh! G-GOD!" The feeling was getting more intense as the moments went by - a squirt of precum landing on the dragon's slick muscle.

(Wales)

"Uhm..." Taking a moment to look around, Kurtz pulled open a draw; to his relief, the one in his desk had not been touched at all, even when it wasn't under lock and key, as he quickly produced a long thin brush from a small black bag from within. "...Yep, here you are, dear..." As he was about to turn around and give her it, he almost cracked up at the sight of her hair, but kept it in as he handed it over to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei mid-closes her eyes and murrs softly while smiling cutely at Dan.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Light took a blank stare and looked back at the food. "free huh" Light then starts picking one at the time and places her food on the tray
Richter sensed her anxiousness, "Are you sure?", her inquired, picking up his backpack, "I wouldn't want to impose...I mean...I am grateful for the offer..." He gazed back into those lovely eyes of hers.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Its better than your car... It isn't much... but it is home..." Star said quietly, looking up into his eyes. "The truth is... I'm not really used to living alone.. so its a little awkward trying to sleep with no one in there.."