Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
(Former Mayor, not current Mayor. she isnt Skull or Silvia's sister. Her name was Melody.)

The girl shivered and shook her head. She did not speak, and had not spoken once since entering. If she had been here ever since she was captured, then she was here for YEARS! Years of whatever Dark Spell had done to her, years of pain, of sadness, of control. She cowered on the floor for a few moments before she slowly go back up to her knees and walked over,nuzzling his dick once more. She had allowed him to cum, but clearly the torture was not over yet, but at least Savior would not go insane from it. She began to process all over again, and would continue to so so for an hour more.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior would attempt to reason with the girl for a few more minutes. Eventually, he would remain silent, the occasional groan or moan still got through, of course. When he felt his orgasm nearing, he would resume his angry yelling though, no matter how pleasured he was by it. He would order her to get away from him, and his voice took a higher tone than was normal. Instead of coming off as funny though, the somewhat high pitched voice only resulted in a horrible, screeching tone.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The girl continued despite all his yelling and screaming, and would never let him cum even once more. Finally, after about and hour of the torture, Dark Spell would walk back down and laugh. "Oh looks like you are on quite the predicament." she taunted, walking up to him as the slave girl backed away and looked down, blushing and crying very softly. "So, how do you like my pet's skills? I trained her myself, you would be surprised to see what a few years training can do to a girl." Spell that reached down and grabbed his erect cock, teasing it softly with her hand.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'll kill you," Savior growled, glaring at Dark Spell, feeling pain as his sore cock was teased. He then looked at the slave, and then at Dark Spell again, the hatred and rage within him being clear. "I swear to God, I'll make you suffer for this, you bitch," he whispered, trying to spit at her face.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Dark spell laughed and easily avoided the spit. She then began to rub his cock harder until he came, allowing him that much. "Wow, for someone who seems to hate me so much you sure dont seem to have any objections to my hand." she taunted. She then licked her fingers clean and smiled. She then pulled out a vial of purple liquid and said, "Lets put your name to the test. Someone is going to have to drink this." She said wiggling the vial. "Its either going to be you or her. So, which one of you will drink it." The girl was already kneeling at Dark Spell's feet, kissing her toes before looking up and opening her mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior looked at Dark Spell, before looking at the slave, the anger in his eyes was obvious. He knew his duty though, and declared, "I'll take it."
"Very well." Spell said as she put the vial to his lips. If he spat it out, spilled it or otherwise did anything to displease her and waste the drink she would simply pull another from her robes and pour it into Melody's mouth.

If he did swallow it he would feel a warmth spread through him quickly and cause him to become very very horny. "Its a rare magical aphrodisiac. Its made of elfen blood from a dimension I doubt you could pronounce. Once you drink it you will lose your mind to lust until you are allowed to fuck a sexy woman and cum inside her. It is the only cure." she smiled evily, knowing the torture he was about to endure. She looked down at Melody and said, "Stay, dont move or touch him. Just let him watch you." And then walked away, leaving Savior to his fate.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Savior realized what had happened to him, he roared and fought his bounds, trying to tackle Dark Spell, but failing of course. Once Dark Spell was gone, he looked at Melody, licking his lips as he saw her curves, before biting his tongue hard. He closed his eyes bit his tongue again, trying to ignore the lust and want within him.
Melody would simply sit there and watch him, and the lust within him would only grow. No doubt that Savior had experimented with Aphrodisiacs before, bit this was on a whole new level. It almost hurt to not be able to fulfill her primal desire, and the unrelenting want never afforded him any rest. He wanted to fuck her, fuck her hard and with no mercy. He wanted to fill Moldy up with his cum, over and over and over again until she had his children, many of them! This desire only grew more and more powerful as time went by, and after ten minutes Savior would feel as though he had been there for days.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior kept himself quiet for ten whole minutes, his mind in pain from all the lust. Then eleven minutes. And then twelve. Finally, at the the thirteenth minute he could take it no longer His eyes opened and looked at Melody with lust. "Please...let...let me fuck you. I want you fuck you!" he panted, his mind reeling in pain.