Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"I feel stronger...." he smiled, before suddenly grabbing Silvia's hands and pulling her close, rubbing her clothe pussy against his semi-erect dick. "I think it's your turn now, my little slut," he smiled. "Now...Where should I take you? Pussy? Ass? Mouth? Maybe all three? I could probably use your hands two," he grinned, as one hand moved down and squeezed Silvia's ass.

---------

Hunter looked at Grace, and how he wanted to take her, to ravage her, to rip her clothes off, take her virginity, and make love to her again and again, came to his mind. He reached a hand forward, to her breasts, his mouth watering, before he closed his eyes. "I....have resisted you once before.....I shall do so again," he said, and slowly pulled his hand back and tightened it to a fist. "I do not want to...hurt you, Grace. My mind, my heart, everything seems to be telling me, screaming at me that I must. That I must have you, that I must make you mine....! But...I will resist, for as long as I can, for you...My princess," he sighed. "Because I know you do not want me to do that to you, I will resist my urges, for as long as I can."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Grace let a hand drift up to Hunter's wolfish head and stroked the side of it gently with her hand, looking up at him as she did. She brought his face to look at hers and gently kissed his lips. This would last for several seconds before she pulled back, whether there was any tongue was up to Hunter. "Hunter..." She said softly. "I will be yours, I will submit to you as your slave...as your plaything. I will let you do whatever you like to me, whatever you please. I will strip myself for you, give you my virginity, humiliate myself, degrade myself, hurt myself, for you. I will laugh and cry at your command. I will be yours...but you have to be mine. I will be your loyal slave...if you will be my loyal soldier, and carry out every order I give you when I myself am not being used. You must hate who I say you must hate, you must kill who I say you must kill, and you must never fail, never grow soft, never show mercy."

Grace looked into Hunter's eyes, her own filled with tears. "You must be my darkness...because I am imperfect. Because I am weak. Because I...cant hate...cant kill...can succeed." She caressed his head with her hand as she spoke, her tears spilling a little down her face. "I will be your slave if you will be my soldier."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter's eyes widened as Grace kissed him, and before he could kiss back she pulled away. Hunter stared at her, listening to her words, as though they were a nightmare and a dream come true. On one hand, he finally had Grace as his, his lover and slave...On the other, all it would take was a single order, and he would betray his own people... "Grace....I..." The Saxon Kingdom...I can't. I must say no. I can't....I... "I accept," Hunter agreed.

He kissed her lips and whispered into her ear, "I will be your solider, your sword and shield. I will fight for you, and die for you. And in return, you will be my whore. My slutty lover. My wife. You will give me your body, you will obey me, and see me as both your Master, and lover," he said, before kissing her once again, this time adding tongue, as his hands began to move to her breasts, feeling their size, and shape. "Agreed?" he asked, when he finally pulled back.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Grace kissed back timidly and whimpered softly into the kiss as her breasts were fondled. When Hunter pulled back to ask if they had a deal, she nodded her head. "I agree...Master." She said, blushing hard but lowering her head in submission. "Just...please be at least a little...gentle." She pleaded softly, though she knew it was no longer her choice. She waited then, in his arms, waiting for an order or for him to say something, or for him to simply ravish her right there and then.

All the while Grace shivered lightly. She had given herself to Hunter...and Hunter had given himself to her. She would be his slave, he would be her soldier, and in this way Grace could save her kingdom, even join both of their kingdoms, and allow her people to continue living as artists and philosophers, while the Saxons protected them from other would be conquerors. Aside from that, she could lean on Hunter whenever she needed a darkness she simply did not possess. He would do her bidding, and she would be his slave. The trade off was nearly equal.

So Grace waited in her master's arms, knowing that he would get the first shot at being in charge. She had to sate his thirst for her flesh before she could give him an order, but already she knew what her first order would be.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter licked his lips, and pulled the blanket off of Grace, so he could look at her naked. He quickly did away with his clothing, leaving him naked, with his wolf cock semi erect. His pheromones leaked out of his skin, as he leaned down and licked her neck, her soft skin, her wonderful aroma. He fought the urge to take her, preferring to play with her. He leaned down and began to lick her right tit, teasing her as one hand rubbed the other breast, and his other hand moved down to her clit, and softly rubbed it, teasing her.

"Finally....I have you, Grace, as my little slut. My lover. My slave. Don't worry, I will be a kind Master, and when we get back to our world, an even better husband," he promised as he teased her body, his aroma filling the room.
Grace blushed as she was laid down and the blanket was pulled away from her body. Her smooth skin and perfect figure awaited Hunter's hungering eyes. She suddenly began to miss her blindfold, at least then she wouldnt see other people see her naked. Grace blushed beautifully and averted her gaze to the side. Her nipples grew slightly harder as her warm body was suddenly covered in cool air. She took a few breaths and suddenly began to feel hot, and her blush only gained strength. She knew what was happening, Hunter's pheromones were slowly subduing her, taking away any chance at resistance.

They also did a wonderful job of preparing her body to be teased. She could feel warmth in her breasts and pussy and the warmth began to spread slowly, that alone being enough to make her gasp and wiggle. "H-Hunter..." She moaned softly before she suddenly felt his warm tongue touch her skin and slowly glide across her neck. She shivered, the feeling of his gentle, slippery tongue had sent little lightning bolts of pleasure through her thanks to the pheromones, and she closed her eyes as his tongue withdrew from her neck.

His next move though, was much more intense. She arched her back just a little and moaned softly as Hunter's tongue found her right nipple and began to lap at it. Then his hands were on her, and it was all Grace could do to stop from fainting. His left hand slowly began to rub her sensitive left breast, and his right hand traveled even lower until it found her warm mound. Taking a moment to find her clit and then coax it out, Hunter began to gently tease the pleasure bulb, making Grace wiggle and moan beneath him, her eyes still closed and her blush on full as more cute sound escaped her.

Even though Mike had tortured her, she was still a virgin, and still Grace. Her soft body was pleasantly warm and her cries of pleasure were adorable and arousing. Her nipples were quickly worked into hard little peaks that pulsed with pleasure thanks to Hunter's hands and tongue and Grace was even getting just a little wet now from the arousal.

"Finally....I have you, Grace, as my little slut. My lover. My slave. Don't worry, I will be a kind Master, and when we get back to our world, an even better husband,"

Hunter's words haunted Grace slightly, but she had known what she was getting into when she had done this. "I will...ahhh...try to be...be the best....oohhh...slave that I can be...Ahhh...m-master." She moaned, trying as best she could to get words past her gasps and moans. "Please...do tr-treat me well..." she whispered, knowing she was now basically Hunter's belonging.

(Alex post comes next time)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I will. I will protect you, and you will be safe in my arms," Hunter whispered, before moving down her body, kissing her stomach, and licking her bellybutton, before continuing to move down her beautiful body.

Grace could feel Hunter's hard on rub against her inner thigh, and for a second she may have thought her virginity was now going to be taken. But Hunter kept moving down, until his snout was before her pussy. He took in her scent, and his cock jumped as his powerful nose smelled her scent. His aroma continued to leak out of his skin, and he licked his lips, before kissing her clit, and began to kiss around in, teasing her.

"You're so beautiful, Grace. I know I don't deserve you, but I will do my best to treat you well," he said. Despite his Saxon nature and instinct ordering these darker actions, he did want Grace to be happy two, so he did his best to ease her into it, wanting to make sure she was properly lubricated before he took her.
Silvia blushed and moaned gently as she felt her master's cock rub against her clothes pussy. "I-I will be happy to serve you in anyway master..." She moaned. She rubbed her butt against his hand as he reached down and grabbed it and blushed a little more at her own lust. "I love it when master loves me.." she said softly with a timid smile.

--------

Grace blushed harder as she suddenly felt Hunter's cock prod her inner thigh and tried to prepare herself for it. But it never came, and she gasped with surprise and pleasure as hunter began to make his way down her body. She moaned softly as he kissed her toned belly, and squirmed when his tongue entered her belly button, Her hands reached down and buried themselves deep into the fur on his head as he made his way down to her flower.

She felt his cold dog like nose press lightly against her entrance as he took in her sent, and it sent a shiver down her spine. The next things she knew, Hunter kissed her pleasure center lightly and began to kiss around it, teasing her and make her blush and moan. "Ahhh...Hunter..." She moaned softly as she squirmed, her innocent body having never been treated like this before. Her hips weakly gyrated against Hunter, and Grace could not bare to open her eyes and see herself giving into the lust so quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and pulled her into a kiss, his tongue pushing into her mouth as his right hand grabbed and squeezed her right breast, and his left squeezed and spanked her ass. I will always love you, Silvia. You are my dirty little whore, but you are also my lover. I will always love you. Your beautiful, green hair, your sexy red eyes, your pale, white skin, how you blush every time I do something sexual to you, your nice, huge, breasts...You're so perfect. I don't deserve you, Alex's mind said as he kissed her.

-------------

Hunter continued to lick away at her pussy, kissing the clit and licking it, before pushing his dog tongue into her pussy, before taking it out, savoring her sweet, virgin taste. He continued to tease her, his aroma flowing out of his body as he kissed her body.

He continued to tease her for what seemed like forever, before moving up and seeing her closed eyes, his cock rubbing against her wet pussy. "Are you ready, Grace?" he whispered, and if she said yes, or nodded, he would add, "Open your eyes, and beg..."
Dont say that master....I dont deserve you. Silvia sent back as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss. She shivered as she felt his hand reach her breast and moaned into the kiss. Her skin was so soft and warm, and her nipples were already so hard. "Master..." She moaned into the kiss, her tongue shyly playing with her master's as he dominated her mouth.

-----------

Grace gasped and tightened her hands in Hunter's hair as she felt his tongue enter her virgin slit and moaned loudly as she felt it tasting her, and then again as it slid out. Between the alien pleasures that Hunter had introduced her to, and the pheromone thick air, Grace could hardly contain herself as she was teased for what she thought had to have been hours.

Finally Hunter moved up, and Grace could feel his member waiting just outside her flower. She heard Hunter speak and nodded softly when he asked if she was ready. And then he told her to beg. She blushed hard, and bit her lips as she gently rubbed her pussy against his dick. She opened her eyes and stared up at him, her blush still fresh on her face. Grace was a princess, a proud leader of her people, and a pure and innocent soul. Begging for sex was not any easy thing for her by any means. But at the same time, she never broke her deals, she was never dishonest.

"Hunter..." She pleaded lightly, her eyes already begging for him to enter her. "Please master...please take me...please make love to me, make me yours...please enter me master, I need it." She blushed so hard as she spoke she almost fainted, and her voice was soft and faint, but Hunter would hear her, and he would know that it was not a lie. Grace bit her lip and waited to see if Hunter would take her virginity, or force her to beg even more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)