Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"Mrr?" Mar said, cocking his head sideways as he saw Alex vanish to the other side, "Ah well... I'll have to catch up. He might break a bone or something if I leave him alone for more than three minutes!" the dragon chuckled to himself, before he grinned to Rina, albeit he was holding Monia in his arms, he said: "We'll see each other soon!" he winked, before he scooped the blue dragoness up and ran away to follow the others onto the other side of the building.

(College's Backyard)

Mar gasped, his hands on his knees as he panted wildly. He had stopped running, and he was looking back, waiting for the others to catch up, "C'mon... what's taking them so long?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monia hopped from Mar's arms and looked around for Tia or Alex. "Hmmm seems we all got spilt up." she said idly moving beside Mar with her firm bum nestling against his leg. "Whatever shall we do..." she said slowly without looking at Mar.

"Oh my god. Oh my god!" Tia said repeatingly as she held onto Ereth's neck. She couldn't believe how fast Ereth flew between the streets and alleyways with such blinding speed. For one moment she thought they would hit a wall but the blue dragon dodged them swiftly. She soon clenched Ereth tightly with her eyes closed waiting for it to all end.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh, you act like you've never been thirty feet off the ground before." The dragon chuckled, holding tightly onto Tia, making sure she didn't fall. "Don't worry, I wouldn't let you fall, not ever." he smiled, giving her cheek a gentle nuzzle as he hovered above the streetlights, Joey stopping at least a block down the sidewalk, turning back and looking to see Mar and the others coming out of the building.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Guest Room)

"Wow," was all Erimis could manage to say. He looked around with his jaw hanging open. He hadn't seen anything so nice since he lived with his parents. He walked slowly to one of the beds and sat down. "So comfortable," he muttered as he pressed his hands down on the soft, but supportive bed. He took out a piece of paper and a mechanical pencil and began sketching and jotting down ideas for something he had been thinking about ever since his Fursona had arrived in the real world.

Nothus was more nonchalant than Erimis was, but he still was impressed. He turned to face Mizuki. "I suppose you'll be sleeping with your creator in her room, milady?" Nothus asked sweetly and kissed the back of Mizuki's claw.

Erimis rolled his eyes, but was pretty much absorbed with his plans.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Mika's Room: Bathroom]

Mika still moaning from the soft yet relaxing massage given by the coyote named Prowl. Even though it's just a day meeting him, she presume him as her second Fursona. He's really nice and Ray, his creator really done a good job creating him.

Mika slowly caress her wet hair to get rid of the excessive water, the warm steam that surrounds the bathroom slowly disappeared, which her front body completely exposed from the mirror reflection in front of her. "...Thank you for the great massage, Prowley... I really loves it so much..." She stated softly.

[Guest Room]

"Thank you for liking it, Erimis..." Mizuki said and start to blush again once Nothus went closer and kiss her claw. "...Mika is m-my creator...so I s-should sleeping with her..." She replied nervously as looking to other side, avoiding an eye contact with the hybrid.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Let's go guys" Soma said as he ran off following Alex they passed by Mar when he stoped to drop Monia. Soon after, the group had catch up with Alex who was standing breathless.

"Sorry... for... the... wait" Soma said panting.

"C'mon darling, don't tell me you're tired already" Said the tigress as she stoped next to him.

"Shut up Rina we don't have time for..." Soma stoped midway, he saw flashlight coming their way, the cops had entered the campus "Shit! Hide!" After he said the Soma jumped behind the bushes next to him followed by his fursonas Damned cops! They are quick only when they aren't needed He thought.
To see some of my artwork Click here
[Guest Room]

Ray snickered lightly. "That's nice, you sleeping with her. This is a very nice room, my bed's pretty hard, but I guess I got used to it." He said innocently, looking around. "Mind if I used that study desk for a bit? I got some work to do."

Prowl stopped, smiling, he patted her shoulder. "Anytime, Miky. I'll do it again later if you want." He said, and passed her a towel while he squeegeed the water off his fur with his paws. He accidentally saw her perfect breasts on the mirror, and blushed a little, looking back down. "Oh no!" He exclaimed. "I don't have any other clothes!" The coyote said. All he came into this world with was his camo-uniform. They were kind of smelly and dusty, and putting them back on without washing them totally defeats taking a shower in the first place.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Guest Room)

Erimis continued to scribble and scheme on his paper. He gave Mizuki a thumb's up, totally engrossed in his work. He muttered to himself occasionally.

Nothus glared at Ray. He kept thinking about what a strange kid he was. Then he looked over at Erimis quizzically. "Sorry about my creator," he told Mizuki. "I hate when he gets like this. It really creeps me out." Nothus closed his eyes and shuddered. A calm smile appeared on his face afterwards. "You're a great Fursona, you know that Mizuki? I really look forward to getting to know you better." He flicked his forked tongue out playfully.

Erimis glanced up briefly from his work and smiled. 'I'm glad Nothus found a friend,' Erimis thought before returning to his work.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Guest Room]

"...T-thank you, Nothus...I also look forward...of knowing you...and Prowley...much closer..." The green dragoness said softly before looking to Ray as he mention about his work. She leave Nothus by kissing his cheek while blushing softly and waving her claw before moving to Ray. "...Sure, Ray...You can use the desk...Uhm..Is there anything...I can help you...to finish your work....?" She asked since Mika also describe Mizuki as a helper and genius, willing to help someone especially college homeworks.

Mika gently grab the towel and dry her naked body before stood up and wraps it around her. "Don't worry, Prowley...I have some old clothes which the size...I think it's quite fit for you...and also pajamas...Come..." She exclaimed and stepped out of the bathroom. "...And I need to groom you a little bit so you'll look nice and smells good..." She said with smile.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Guest Room]

"That's okay Mizuki, thanks, you've been real helpful already. Its just a personal project I've been working on for weeks." Ray told the beautiful dragoness fursona, producing a square of tin foil, a Bunsen burner, an empty beaker and a notebook full of strange calculations and illustrations. He went over to the desk, and immediately started scribbling on the notebook.

"You've got some old clothes that'll fit me?" Prowl smiled at her, not expecting that. "If they don't fit, I could always bugger Ray for something, I think he brought some extra clothes. I'm not sure those'll fit either though." He said, and grabbed a smaller towel, wrapping it around his waist. "G-groom me?" He asked. No one had ever tried to groom him before. Would it be embarrassing for her? He didn't mind though, he liked being with her. He trusted her wholeheartedly already. "Alright." He nodded, following her out of the bathroom. "Lead the way."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers