Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei blinks "you compose this song?....wow". she notices Mitsuki leaving "hey wait for me... we are in the same class after all" she gets up leaving the tray on table.

"hey you are not expecting me to take this for you...are you... never mind i know you are" Kurai frowned at the thought of carrying the two trays back to its place
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
About a half hour after the teacher shut the door it openned back up and Disturbed walked out of the room. He was about to turn and say something but she shut the door before he could say anything. "Arent any of the school staff married?" he thought to himeself and started to laugh. He noticed what time it was "Holy shit I think its class time."
The OCA
Tony grabbed a burger and a soda. "I'm done. Where do we sit katt? -hey- isn't that your friend Shadow?" He gestured towards Shadow.
Kurtz pulled away from the line of people, ruffling his hair with his hand. "Eh, maybe I won't have anything after all..." He then started to look around, his view almost blocked by the many students. But, seemingly, he was able to notice Dorothy.

"Ah, there she..." He stopped, as he saw her face was covered by her claws. "Huh..?" He then started to move over to the table.

Did something happen..?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She smile while walking with Yoosei back to class, as noticing Dorothy's face is covered with her claws. She knew there's something happen on Dorothy while Mitsuki watched Shadow gets closer to her and talk with each other before Shadow leaves Dorothy.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dorothy huffed and then looked up, "It's over. Don't worry... uhm... it's okay now" she said, trying to delete the moment from her mind. "Thank you for listening... but I don't really think you should try and mess more than this already is. It was my fault."
And she calmed down a bit, Mindy's words had helped a bit, at least to relax her slightly, but she still wasn't too sure. Dorothy noticed Kurtz, however she just turned her face not to let him see like that, she knew how Kurtz treated her when it came to protection.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed walked down the hallway with his schedule in hand trying to find the classroom. Walked passed a punch of people accidently brushed up against a girl (Dorothy). Not even looking up from his schedule "Excuse me," he murmurred as he continued on.
The OCA
Kurtz quickly motioned over to the table. From where he was standing, he couldn't see Dorothy's face, but he could tell something was wrong.

"Dot? Is something wrong?" He asked, his voice for once actually carrying a worried tone. "Did something happen?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy reluctantly looked over Kurtz and faked a smile even though it was futile to do so with him. "Nothing! I'm alright!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz looked at Dorothy quietly for a few seconds, before frowning. "Are you sure? You're eyes seem to give it away."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds