Join our server on Discord

Slaves to Passion (Kalyx / Yumi RPG)
Kalyx hesistates for a moment, realizing who's sitting on his lap. He stares into her inviting eyes, then looks over her shapely, young, vulpine body wrapped in that lovely, black dress. He begins feel flush. And starts to tremble nervously and stammer.

"Do? Uh...w-what do you mean? W-what would you like to do?"
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
*sorry about Yahoo, keeps messing up, trying to get back onto it*

"Master, I mean do you want to chat, or do you want to do any other activity?" she says smiling at her master.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Activity? What exactly do you mean...?"

Oh, my Lord! Is she thinking of what aI think she's thinking!

Gazing back at Kita, the dragon is drawn in and taken by her striking beauty and feminine features. Feeling warm and tingly all over, the reptile begins to feel a familiar twinge coming from his groin.

Oh, no! Not now!

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita looked at her master, "Any activity, we could do anything together if we put our mind on something, master."

I think I'm falling for my master
Creative Minds
The OCA
What do I do, now. Should I pursue her? I mean, she's supposed to be my slave. But, I could never treat her in that manner, ever. But, she's so...so beautiful and trusting.

"Well, would I be too forward to a-ask you if I could kiss you, Kita. And please...don't call me Master, anymore. I'm giving you you're freedom, as of this time forward. Please, call me Kalyx."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita blushed and smiled, she looked at Kalyx. "Yes...Kalyx, you can kiss me and thank you." she says becoming shy.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Holding her back softly with his claws, the dragon moves in close and plants a gentle peck upon her ruby lips. This causes a warm, cascading sensation to suddenly rush throughout his entire body. Consequently, being a young, virile male dragon; Kalyx is naturally interested and aroused by her presence and physical contact. Thus, his reptilian member begins to emerge from inside his sheath.

Uh-oh!!

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita softly kissed back, feeling all tingly inside as he kissed her, suddenly she felt something poking at her butt.

What is that.... *suddenly realises what it is*

Kita broke the kiss looking down to see a tent and looked at Kalyx blushing and smiling at him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Blushing back deeply Kalyx smiles in return, his erection growing even larger.

"Th-that's just me, Kita. It kinda just happens, once in awhile...every so often."

He scoots back, on the rug, so that the tented cloth is now in front of the vixen's body. He tries not pay too much attention to it.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita smiled at him, she was amazed on how big his erection has grown. "It's fine Kalyx."

She blushes at bit more, before saying,"Do want to carry on with this?"
Creative Minds
The OCA