Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Josh hummed for a moment before he spoke, "Okay did he cheat you in anyway, twist the bet anyway to his advantage with the ancient language I taught you both?" he said sounding upset about what happened yet sounding much more calmer than the typical father who daughters going to be use as a sex toy to her brother. "Oh before I forget You got to realize incest is something on my side of the family that is common for us to enjoy... wither willingly or in your case unwillingly."

Raziel nuzzles his sister's neck while he continues to play with her breast. "Shss it is okay Kitten I will be gentle with you," he whispered gently thinking that's what main thing that was bugging her. He let out a moan as the pokemon took him into her muzzle and lick his shaft. He could feel her begin to bob her head up and down as she sucked diligently.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"N-no, he, didn't twist it. He, it was a contest of strength, figured I couldn't lose so I agreed, he drew on some weird magic and beat me." Katt started to cry softly, knowing that the bet was completely legitimate and there was no way for her to get out of it, "So, even without this bet, there was, a chance this would happen anyways?" She asked, moaning softly as Raziel played with her chest, "Dad, is there, pleae tell me there's a way out of it." she asked, almost begging.

During the conversation Vulpix continued servicing Raziel's cock, looking up at him for a sign that she was doing a good job and pleasing him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Josh sighed and didn't say anything since his daughter wasn't tricked in any manner then he would do anything as much as it grieved him. "Pumpkin I know this won't sound fair but there comes a time in everyone's life when they have to lay in the bed the made for themselves out of the the mistakes they have made. Do realize your brother is more found of you than you realize and more than likely won't force himself on you unless you were some what willing. I got to go now pumpkin get to catch our flight now and I love you," he said regretfully.

Raziel groaned as he his faithful pokemon sucked him off. He looked down at her and smiled, "Mmm you did good and thanks for getting me nice and hard," he said scratching behind the pokemon's ears. He then snapped his fingers and pointed to the carpet. "Sorry but right now is sibling time," he purred. He leaned over and nuzzled her neck as he gave her nipple a bit rougher tweak. "I want you right now Katt so are you going to beg me to fuck you at all?" he asked with smile as he licked her neck. He was still giving her a choice in the matter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt dropped the phone to the floor, startling Vulpix who had just jumped down, causing her to jump a bit, keeping her spot where Raziel had pointed to. Katt whimpered as Raziel nuzzled against her, she growled a bit, still crying a bit from her fate, "No!" she shouted, pushing him away as she stood up, "I, I don't care about the bet, or what dad says, I won't be your slave, you won't fuck me." she growled. She knew she wouldn't have any choice, with his new powers she knew Raziel could effortlessly overpower her, or just order her to do what he wanted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel sighed he guessed he would have to be a bit more forceful with his sister. He pulled her back to the couch. "Now you either sit here or I might get a bit rough with you Katt," he said not ordering but threatening her. He pulled her into his lap as he reached up and cupped both of her breasts. "You should start to beg me to fuck you or I might get burned isn't that right Vulpix?" he asked both of them wanting vulpix to burn his sister if she didn't submit to his whims.

He moved his paw down her front and between her legs. He began to let a finger run along her virgin slit. "Mmm I waiting sis," he purred as he nipped gently at her neck. He pinched her nipple as he scratched the inside of one of her thighs. "Remember what I said I am not going to wait much longer slave so get to begging give you over to Vulpix to roast," he reiterated.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
N-no, he's bluffing. He'd never, he's lying. Katt insisted to herself, pulling against her brother's superior strength, "Let me go now!" she shouted, "Let go of me let go of me let go of me!" she shouted, fighting will all her strength to break his grasp, "I will never beg you to fuck me, never, I don't love you, you're my brother!" she shouted, crying slightly in her rage.

Vulpix jumped to her feet, walking calmly over towards Katt, she opened her mouth, breathing out a small flame onto Katt's foot, enough to cause pain and singe her fur but to leave no damage, Katt still cried out from the burning, kicking out with her feet, striking Vulpix in the muzzle. The small pokemon yiped and ran back, rubbing at her nose as it bleeded heavily, clearly broken from the kick, "Nyaaahhh, master!" she cried as she ran up into Raziel's lap.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel growls as he digs his claws into her sides. "I will fuck you one way or another," he growls. When She kicks vulpix and she runs into her masters he growls in frustration. He could see that the pokemon's nose was broken, he touches her nose as the horse talisman flares to life fixing her broken nose. He smiled at his pokemon and grinned as the monkey talisman flared turning her into a Ninetail's. "How do you feel Ninetails? He asked with a dark grin.

Then turned his sister back to her as he glared in annoyance she needed to learn her place. ordering the stupid feline wouldn't work she would be forced to and just wouldn't learn anything. "Nine tails be a dear and burn Katt fur off and then some to teach the stupid cunt a lesson she soon won't forget," he said then got a devious idea. He reached over and touched the monkey talismon his cock started to change as it became two feet long and five inches wide at the tip, then slimmed down to about four inches thick till it neared the base when it became as large as the tip. It looked like a cock one would find on a monster but was in fact just a horses cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ninetales rubbed at her nose a bit, noticing her new color, then her new form. She stood up and fanned out her tails, looking breathtaking with her golden fur, "Oh thank you master, I've wanted to evolve for so long." she said, smiling happily, all nine of her tails wagging in joy, "Yes master." Ninetales grinned as she took a step near Katt, opening her muzzle a large jet of flames shot out, wrapping around Katt like a giant tornado.

"AHHHH! STOP! PLEASE AHHHH STOP!" Katt cried in agony as she felt her fur burning away, the flames licking at her skin, leaving painful burns over her entire body, almost like a sunburn on every inch of her skin. The tornado of flames soon vanished, Katt dropped to her knees, her fur burnt away small patches of black here and there, her skin a bright red from her burns. She panted and whimpered in pain as she moved even the sligthest bit, "Please... stop... no more." she begged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel just smiled when Ninetails thanked for helping her evolve. He purred as Katt was burned with flames enjoying it much more than he actually thought he would. he walked over to Katt his cock jutting out nearly touching her cheek. He reached down and touched his sister's arm grabbing her roughly. as he allowed the power of the horse to work its magic healing her body. "Now think about you know what I am willing to do so think of it this way I am in the insurance collecting the only way to keep me from breaking a few bones or is let me fuck you," he said wiht a devious grin.

He walked back over to the couch and sat back down he blinked for a second not realising how impractical having a cock that is two feet in length and used the monkey talisman to take off a foot yet keeping it the same as girth as before. "Now I want you to come over here and have seat in my lap and ride my cock slave," he ordered snapping his fingers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt cried out in pain as Raziel grabbed her arm, the burns flaring in agony. She was relieved when an odd cooling sensation washed over her body, the burns vanishing and hr fur regrowing instantly, but she still remembered the pain. She whimpered a bit as she looked up at him, "O-okay, just, please, don't hurt me again." she said as she turned around, Just, don't think of him, as your brother, it's just a person. she thought, she glanced back a bit, lining up his cock to her tail-hole, her hope was to preserve her virginity if at all possible. She gentley lowered herself onto his cock, groaning as it forced it's way into her tight ass, she had barely gotten the head in before stopping, "It's, too big," she whimpered, her eyes tearing from the size of his cock.

Ninetales growled fiercly, feeling jealous over Katt for being able to mate with her master, No, he's mine, she thought, fighting her urge to attack her since she knew he wouldn't want that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad