Join our server on Discord

ShadowVee & TankCop (Digimon RP)
(Its no biggie, short or big they're still good posts!)

Alicia let out a deep sigh of relief before looking down at Terriermon, knowing what was coming next. She couldn't wait to feel his large cock plunge into her body, it was what she was looking forward to this whole time!

"Ready to make love to me, Terriermon?" She asked with a dirty grin, moving further up on the mattress and parting her legs, winking at him.

---

"Sorry for spitting on your face." She mumbled, looking as truthful as she could be. She knew to regain his trust, she had to let him do what he wanted to do.. despite how painful it was going to be. "Why don't you paddle me hard, like you planned..? To punish me?"
Veemon's Followers
As Terreirmon got up to lick his lips clean of Alicia's juice he looks at her ready to be fucked and starts to have tears in his eyes as he say. "Oh God...its been so very long since I had any kind of sex. Thank you Alicia."

But just as Terriermon was about leap onto Alicia and fuck her brains out he remember something he took from Henry's room that he put in his backpack. He goes over to the backpack then takes out a small size....condom!

---

Impmon glares at Renamon in responce to her words. Impmon was no fool and Renamon was to proud to submit so quickly. But maybe she was starting to see the light of the situation and he decided one more time to test it.

Impmon again brings the padded over to Renamon's face. "Now kiss it and then BEG me this time to give you a hard spanking to hurt your ass for the bad things you did to me."
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Alicia actually smiled a bit at that, though she frowned at the sight of the condom. True enough that safe sex was important, she really wanted to feel him all natural. She missed the feeling of her pussy being filled with warm cum.

She purred a bit though, knowing he wanted her to have the best time possible without anything 'bad' happening. "Not a problem Terriermon.. you can have me however you want from now on." She told him seriously, signaling he made a permanent friend in her. And not just because of their fun.

---

Renamon resisted groaning but slowly leaned forward, kissing the paddle while looking at him with a gentle look. "I'm so sorry for all the bad things I did to you Impmon, now and before. Please.." She wiggled her ass the best she could while being bound, knowing that should draw his attention.

"Spank me, paddle me hard. You deserve to give me such treatment for how I've treated you!"

'Cry me a river..' She thought, feeling very sickened before giving a sweet smile, winking. "Please?"
Veemon's Followers
As Terriermon puts the condom on he looks at Alicia and asks. "Alicia. Do you want this? I don't wnt you to think I am taking advantage of you? I hope the condom's ok I don't want you or me to catch anything and I don't want to get your pregnant....well not right now I mean we did just met."

Terriermon gets the condom on all the way then comes over and getting ontop of Alicia kisses her on the lips and fondles her breasts again.

---

"I am sure in some way you really want to be my slave bitch. But I feel your still holding back alot. But soon enought you will really want this. You will be just begging for my cock 24/7 when all this is over." Impmon saying that goes to the back of Renamon's butt then lifting up her tail takes carful aim at her plump prefect ass.

*SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK* Impmon taking both hands smacks at Renamon's naked ass with all his might the sound of hard wood breaking aganst naked furry flesh echo's in the walls of the basement. Impmon hits Renamon a good 50 times in only 20 minutes and he was just getting started! *SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK*

Alicia returned the kiss, moaning softly as her breasts were fondled. "I'm okay with this. Kind of wished we could do this without the condom, considering I doubt our species are 100% compatible for producing a child together.." She paused, then shook her head. "Well.. I'm okay with the condom."

She smiled a little bit, uncomfortable in doing so but forcing one on her face to seem like she was nicer then Terriermon would expect.

---

"Haven't even seen your cock.." She mumbled, a bit irritated by that too as she thought he would relieve her that way BEFORE she was bound. Then the spanking began, and she winced painfully. At first it was bearable, but as time went on it began to hurt more and more, until she began to let out cries of pain. She thrashed but was too bound up to move, and she was forced to withstand minute upon minute of savage paddling.
Veemon's Followers
Terriermon grins and says. "Want to help put it on me the fun way?" Terriermon takes the condom out of the wrapper then places it over your mouth. "Now just slide it onto my cock." Terriermon said with a giggle wondering if she really would do it.

---

After 100 spanking with the paddle leaves your once soft white furry ass now a red and sore mess Impmon goes over to feel up his work in detail as he pinches at the skin all over your ass. "We still got one more thing to do before your spankings over. Now your going to pay for the spit on my face!"

Impmon goes back to the box and takes out a long flexable cane as he whips the cane into the air it makes a horrable cutting sound as if it was ripping the air itself in two! Impmon brings the cane over to your lips and like the paddle demands you kiss the cane as well and beg for it.

Alicia smirked, deciding to play along while carefully taking the condom in her mouth, moving and sliding it onto his shaft after giving the base a few good strokes. She then looked up at him, giggling. "Ready to take me, Terriermon? My pussy can't wait any longer." She cooed. "And neither can I."

---

Tears stained her face at the pinching and roughness. She was tough but god damn, that hurt like all hell! She then flinched as she saw the cane, seemingly becoming broken as she began to kiss it, obviously afraid. And he actually cared about her? He was going to rip the poor girl in two!

"P-Please.." She gulped. She wasn't thinking clearly, she just didn't want to feel anymore stinging pain. "U.. Use that on me Impy.."
Veemon's Followers
Terriermon gets ontop of Alicia and carfuly, going slow. Slides his cock into her tight pussy lips. As Terreirmon goes into Alicia the flesh fo the condom is pulled back hard making his hard cock shirck back a little The further he goes into her the more the condom pulls back making his once hard and thick cock seem alot smaller inside you.

"OOooo So fucking tight. Not even Lopmon was this tight!" Terriermon said refeltcting on his old lover. For a moment he stops moving as he thinks about her back at Susie's all alone. He did love Lopmon so very much. He is now fucking some girl he just met no more then a hour ago. He started to pull back slowly having 2nd thoughts about the whole thing.

---

As Impmon goes behind Renamon and takes aim at her already brused buttchecks with the menacing cane in hand he says to her. "My sweet little sex slut. This is going to hurt you a whole fucking lot more then it will me. Cause I won't feel a damn thing!" With that Impmon raise the cane then delivers 10 of the most horrably painful hits to Renamon's ass she could ever know!

*CCCRRRAAACCCKKK, CCCRRRAAACCCKKK, CCCRRRAAACCCKKK, CCCRRRAAACCCKKK, CCCRRRAAACCCKKK, CCCRRRAAACCCKKK, CCCRRRAAACCCKKK, CCCRRRAAACCCKKK, CCCRRRAAACCCKKK, CCCRRRAAACCCKKK*

The intence cane hits leave Renamon's ass with 10 huge and nasty looking red welt lines all acrossed her asschecks that would for sure hurt for a good week. Impmon comes over to rub his hands and fingers over each welt line and pinches a few of them hard as she says to hear. "So what did we learn here today my sex pet?"

Alicia felt the cock kind of shrinking in her as he pushed in, then was surprised as he pulled back. "What's wrong?" She asked, irritated as it was really beginning to feel good, him pushing into her body.

---

Renamon was literally crying from the pain, but made no sound. Her tears dripped onto the cold floor as she felt the stinging. The pinching didn't make it go away any faster either, it only made things worse. She was really wishing it would end soon.

"D-Don't argue or fight you.." She mumbled, kind of scared of Impmon at this point. Her mind was focusing and thinking that way because of the searing pain. You can't blame her, a LOT of digimon can be broken down this way.
Veemon's Followers
Terriermon looks way from her and blushing and in a low shameful voice says. "I....I don't know if I should do this. I mean I love Lopmon, yet your so willing and seem to really care for me. I don't want to be making a mistake." Terriermon said keeping his cock only 1/3rd inside Alicia's pussy.

---

Impmon nods happy Renamon is finally starting to see the light of his ways. "Good your starting to understand your place in life now. But I think you still need to understand how bad things can get for you if your bad. So I was thinking you need a reminder to be with you 24/7 so until your training is over and done with you will be wearing those on your lovly, lush breasts!"

Impmon goes into the box and takes out 2 horrable looking metal nipple claps that look like 2 pairs of metal teeth!