Join our server on Discord

Astrianna/Zinc
OOC: black scales, bright neon green stripes in random places on her body. ill post her profile in a sec.

Name: Zinc
Race: Dragon
Languages: English
Nationality: doesnt even know
Personality: nieve, sneaky, unpredictable.
Skills: Stealth
appearance: jet black scales with neon green stripes in various places, and an orange tail and wings.
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 190

IC:

"heh..." zinc sat up, completely naked, her member twitching, begging for attention.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Astrianna mrred softly, eying her member. "Mmmm looks like you've brought me a tasty treat..." she said, licking her lips playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"th-thanks....will you...suck it?" she said quietly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Astrianna smiled and nodded, leaning forward. "I thought you'd never ask hun..." she mrred and licked the tip of the throbbing shaft gently, pulling it into her muzzle slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"th-thank..you! nnnh..that feels so good..." zinc murred softly, her member finally getting treatment.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Astrianna sucked the member happily, mrring as her hand reached out, rubbing her heavy herm balls as her breasts pressed into Zinc's thigh.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Zinc placed her hands on astrianna's head, brushing through her hair. "ohhh...you're g-good..." she instinctively pushed astrianna's head forewards onto her cock.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I got a herm dragon pic. I'll color hir black n' green for ya ;)

Astrianna mrrfed softly as she took in more of the throbbing musky meat. "mmmm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"nngh! its so..good!" her member throbbed wildy with pleasure, and she could feel her orgasm building up.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Astrianna moaned softly, sucking hard as she pulled off, stroking Zinc's shaft hard. "mmm cum for me sweetie..." she cooed before wrapping her maw around the shaft, moaning again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA