Join our server on Discord

Wich female (human) would you like to see in panties
is she? :? i thought she just went back to the DW?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A lot of celebrities have those shots. And she really didn't do much except for her used to be big rack. That's all. And We went over this before guilmon. Yes. She is. the guy who worked on tamers said something like that.
-Alice is one of my most favorite female chars!! Whether she's dead or not- she's still hot and oddly reminds me of a Goth! Besides, I'm a necrophile. I dunno' how bro's gonna take that though-
goths are ok but seriously....sliting wrists and worshipping satin....too far man! stick to the cheese man just the cheese...
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Panties ain't enough for me man.... I wanna see some masturbation action!!!! Sora............. Sango.................... Twisted
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hey! I deeply resent that. Not all goths worship satan! I find him arousingly hot but that does not mean I worship him!
sorry gun!*hugs him*
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thats right! But to me, Religion doesn't matter!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:-Alice is one of my most favorite female chars!! Whether she's dead or not- she's still hot and oddly reminds me of a Goth! Besides, I'm a necrophile. I dunno' how bro's gonna take that though-
*Hands metal* Good work, you creeped me out this time. But she was just a spirit. No body.
Ew... A naked spirit.... Freaky! :shock:
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds