Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
< Mitsuki's apartment >

Her cellpone ringing, inform her that she receive another message form her friend. She reads the incoming message before stepped inside. Mitsuki went to the computer desk and took out a few tickets of tonight's performance, ready to give it to Yoosei, so she could distributed to Nath and Saph.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Good idea hon" Dan say with a smile as they soon arrive to the area Mitsuki lives, he spots the tallest building and heads over there, soon they arrive to the building and he smiles at Yoosei.

"Is this the place Mitsuki lives honey?" He asks as he looks back at the building.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei looks at the building and then at Dan. "well hon, if my memory doesn't fail me.. that is the building indeed... you know I sorta of have a bad memory" she giggles but yet smiles nervously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan just smiles as he parks the car in front of the building, he gets out and walks around and opens the door for Yoosei to get out and bows at her as he smiles.

"My lady you can step out the car now" he says in a fake british accent and winks at her as he smiles.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice giggled, "That's more like it" she said. "Let's rent it already" she said as she practically dragged him inside the video store.

(Room)

Mar murred and complied, giving her body a slightly harder treatment, but it constantly was based in things like sucking her whole breast, biting it, gripping her butt tightly and using his tail to tease inside her skirt. "Grrr... want it badly don't cha?"

OOC: One more post and Dot wakes up :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire chewed up more salad with a bit of chicken in it this time and swallowed "You'll have to show me then I'm not sure what manga is. Since you and Mitsuki are into it I should probably atleast know what it is."

( Cafeteria )

Disturbed doubled back at Carmen's words "Carmen of course I'm the father of the child thats inside of you, but that doesnt mean I can't be nice to other girls....you make that decision? Wouldn't it be up to Light?"
The OCA
Yoosei couldn't help but blush deep as she slowly walks out of the car and stares deep into his eyes. "you are so flirting aren't you honey?" she giggles and nuzzles him before planting a soft kiss on his lips. "come let's go.. my british wolf" she giggled and then whistle innocently as she heads to the building. being a few steps in front of him, she grins as she waves her cutie butt a bit just to tease him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan just chuckles and closes the door of the car as he then stares at her teasingly moving butt and growls playfully as he walks up to her and slaps her butt playfully with his tail.

"You're such a teaser hon, you know that?" he says with a smirk as he holds her hand and walks with her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh... alright Saphy... I'll show you it..." He smiled softly, and closed his eyes, before sighing, as he reached into his bag; which was conveniently on his side, and produced a small book. A graphic novel, as he handed it over to Saphire on the table. On the front was what looked like a orange cat with purple hair, a black cat beside her, and a huge figure in the background, with large and quite nicely decorated lettering for the title; which was "Souls of Eternity."

"Here is manga. I create it... it gets me money and income..." He swished his tail happily. "It's famous on the web... but I don't use my real name, I use my internet name."

(Mar's Bedroom)

Groaning hardly, and grasping him more and more tighter, the blond haired Rosa continued to love the treatments, almost going crazy from them and all the pleasure coming from them; since her climax was very slowly starting to build. "Y-yes... I do... ohhh please... s-stop teasing... nhhhaaa...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow walked into the large video store. With a quick glance he spotted the large 'New releases.' sign. A large wall was full of the empty cassetes showing the cover of the movie, after a few glances Shadow finally managed to find a copy, "Must be popular." Shadow noted seeing that it was nearly the last one, "If we had gone to order the pizza first it might've been gone." Shadow payed for the video, "Okay, movie down, now just need the food." He said as he held open the door for Alice.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad