Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei stands up and nods while starting to dress herself up.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright... I'll have to show you why later as we-" Nath was about to say more, when he heard a familiar voice of such. His ears twitched. "Huh, thought I could hear Carmen then-" He muttered, before shaking his head. As of such, he faced Saphire again. "Well, it's not just that anyhow, Saphire... I'm... you know, a manga artist. I'm actually more famous on the net when what meets the eye in real life."

(Mar's Room)

Gasping slightly as her breasts were gripped, she gave a soft moan to the squeezes, before she threw her head back and moaned even louder to the crunching, her arms cuddling Mar closer. "Mmhhh!! K-Keep doing that, hun!" She exclaimed, forcing more of her breast to his maw.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan smiles and walks up to her and hugs her gently. "Really? I bet you two did a great duo my love, you know? I always have admired Mitsuki, I used to listen to her music when I was out on missions during our breaks, it helped me to relax" he says softly while looking into her eyes.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles and hugs him back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan chuckles. "Me? get a funny idea? why should I get a funny idea when I see her when I have a really sexy foxie as my fiancee?" he asks and kisses her playfully.

"Anyhow my love let's go" he says and smiles as he leads her back to his car and then they head back to the city.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She smiles cutely as sits on the seat of the car as they then head back to the city. she blushes lightly and looks at him. "hmm.. honey..about what you said earlier... am I a really sexy foxie?" she asks while swishing her tails slowly and softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Star looked up at Richter, smiling slightly. "Well... we could take it back to school... or my place... I haven't been there long enough to make a mess of it yet..." she said, laughing at herself a little. "Unless you have somewhere you would rather go..?"
"Well for starters, good puppy's don't talk." Kit smiled as she held onto the leash, growing slightly aroused from being in such control, "And a good puppy does whatever it's master says."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiles as he keeps his eyes on the road as he drives. "of course you're a really sexy foxie hon, you think I would lie to you?" he asks softly as his tail coils with hers gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei murrs softly and smiles cutely as his tail coils with hers. "no... you wouldn't lie to me my sweet love" she twitches her ears and giggles cutely
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions